Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's coming to an end :cry::moan:

seeing that Milan are 1 point away I truly think it's over.We were nervous when it was -5 point now it's -1C. I don't like it but I think I can survive the heat.

it will take hell a lot of time for the next ice age :scared::scared::scared:

I miss the good old days ( -20.-30 C)

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
Looking at the remaining schedule and our horrible form I'd say that Milan are clear favorites to win the Scudetto at the moment.

This is not even a jinxing attempt.

·
Registered
59,281 Posts
It was a good run, chaps. I enjoyed it.

4 scudetti, that's more than Roma's entire history. Not bad. Heck, Burdisso won more Scudetti than Roma.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Really wanted us to make it 5.. Alas, everything comes to an end. :depress:

How we managed to choke to such a shitty Milan team is beyond me. :cry:

·
Registered
23,659 Posts
We're still in the Coppa Italia, right? Or did we get kicked out of that one?

We might at least win a consolation prize... :hmm:

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Depends on what will happen on tuesday tbh.

But if this sad sad Milan side wins the league (or even worse, Roma), then it's a testiment of how crap this league has become. :(

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
It was a good run, chaps. I enjoyed it.

4 scudetti, that's more than Roma's entire history. Not bad. Heck, Burdisso won more Scudetti than Roma.
:howler:

Always the cheeky one. :D

Well, as we Interisti always say, there is always next season.. :hopeful:

·
Registered
5,943 Posts
It just wasn't meant to be. The powers that be really can't allow it, you know to make the league competitive and that, letting a team win 5 consecutive scudetti would be too much for them.

Now for the more important stuff, Roma or Milan? I'm really not sure. I mean Milan is as good as a 4-0 loss to Manchester United, but then again Roma is an embarrassment even in the Uefa Cup. Plus Roma is just a loser club, with a loser mentality and a loser fanbase (excluding Demandred, GR & Deano).....so I'd probably give it to Milan because at least their fans know what to do with a trophy, the Roma fans would probably argue about how to hold one up.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
But wait, there's still Juventus!

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
With the way things are going (7 points out of a possible 18 in our last 6 matches), it is a very realistic threat.

I'd be happy with a 4 spot.

·
Registered
11,657 Posts
I think i'm gonna root for Roma from now on, if they win the scudetto it should mean GO_12 out of our forums for about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
45,013 Posts
I think i'm gonna root for Roma from now on, if they win the scudetto it should mean GO_12 out of our forums for about 2 weeks.
No, he'd have a conspiracy theory about how Inter let Roma win a Scudetto. And argue that it was well deserved by Roma anyway.

But he'd argue that Inter was pure evil in letting Roma win it but he'd celebrate the Scudetto as if he got laid. No wait, that's f**king la-la-land now. Sorry. :howler:

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
Relax. Mourinho is not the wizard for nothing. While me might lose to Chelsea in the Champions League, don't forget what this Inter team is made out of: champions.

We will see the true character of this Inter side now.

They have never been tested in Italy. I want this title more than any previous one, just to show them we will not be taking no as an answer.

PAZZA INTER AMALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.