Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the last practices and games, Lippi has been experimenting with a 4-5-1 formation, and trying the 4-4-2 formation as well.
In fact, in Inter's most recent friendly (Parma, Napoli), I read in the official site, that we where playing with 4-5-1

Which formation do you think will fit Inter better?

In my opinion we should play 4-4-2. I like the 4-5-1 too, and it could give good results but then, why do we have so many forwards? And we are even trying to get another one!
If we play with only one forward, many players in Inter will not be happy, especially forwards.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Actualy the 4-5-1 is more effective than the 4-4-2 because in the 4-4-2 you have to sacrifice either real wingers or wing backs or your playmaker.

A...A...A...A
A...A...A...A
....A...A....

You see the 4-4-2 leaves a massive space between strikers and midfield with no natural link player.

4-3-1-2 gives you more options in the mould of a playmaker but then again you lose your wingers.

i am actually excited about Recoba playing as a winger.

here is how i would lin ethem up.

4-5-1

Simic......Cordoba.....Blanc.......Serena/Cirillo/Domoraud/Ferrar
............Zanetti...DiBiagio..................
Farinos..............................Recoba
...................Pirlo....................
...................Vieri...................

With Seedorf on the bench along with Brocchi and Cauet our midfield would lack notthing. And now with old guy Jugovic staying we have even more depth although i think he is a baffoon.

i honestly like the idea of 4-5-1

FORZA INTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my opinion we should play with the 4-4-2.......and the line-up should be:

...................Frey................
Zanetti......Simic.......Blanc......Cordoba
Farinos......Di Biagio..............Brocchi/Serena
...........................Pirlo.............
.................Vieri.........Recoba

*I would Play Recoba kind of on the wing,like a David Beckham to Vieri......But sometimes he would cut into the middle as he normally does

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
EXCELLENT lineup TAZZ...I would change NOTHING....excpet that RONALDO replace Vieri when he comes, but that is still far away....GREAT LINEUP, Zanetti and Di Biagio/Brocchi will provide us with defensive aspects, and Recoba and Farinos will CONTROL THE WINGS WITH THEIR PACE!!!!

AND PIRLO....well...FORZA PIRLO

Hopefull Lippi will listen to the great TAZZ

·
Registered
18,163 Posts
Sh*t guys, a lot of you have been really influenced by the anti-Seedorf stuff on this forum, which really seems to be the fashion at the moment. Just saying that coz nobody at all seems to have in their starting 11s.

I also predict that Recoba will NEVER play regularly in a left wing position position for Inter. I'd have Serena, Brocchi or Macellari there. And the great Alvaro playing slighlty behind Vieri

4-5-1 isn't a bad system but there's really nothing like a good strike partnership. Here's my idea for Inter's best lineup, but of course Lippi will never play this way:

Frey

Simic Blanc Cordoba

Zanetti Seedorf Farinos Serena(/ Macellari/ Brocchi)

Pirlo

Recoba

Vieri

Maybe a bit suspect defensively but I'd really love to see this formation.

Zanetti, Farinos, Serena giving good cover and width.

Pirlo, Seedorf and Recoba giving the creativity.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I prefer 3-4-1-2 because there is no massive space beetwen every position.....yes, it is much more offensive but Lazio played offensive and won the title. If tht is no our sysstem then 4-4-2.

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I still think that the 3-5-2 was best. We have the best players for that formation.

------------Frey

--Cordoba---Blanc----Cordoba

--Zanetti---Farinós----Di Biagio------Macellari

------------Pirlo

-------Vieri-------Recoba

But it doesn´t seem like inter will play this so I would have to play with:

-----------Frey

--Cirillo--Simic---Blanc----Cordoba

--Zanetti-----Farinós---Recoba(Offensive)

------------Pirlo

----------Vieri------Zamorano

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
jupiter, ronaldo replaces vieri? ha, ha, ha!

nobody on this planet can bump vieri out of the lineup, not the even the great ronaldo. vieri is a stud.

when ronaldo comes back, it is the end of 4-5-1.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Inter's team still doesn't look balanced to me. Your defence is so weak. Your midfield and strikers are fine, strikers being your strongest part of the team. I don't know, Inter spend big and yet the team just doesn't look settled. Here's my team: 3-4-1-2

Frey

Cordoba
Blanc
Cirillo(only coz he is from Reggina)

Seedorf
Di Biagio
Pirlo
Zanetti

Recoba
Vieri
Ronaldo (Sukau until R9 comes back)

·
Registered
731 Posts
we have million strikers striikers but we will play with only 1???
it is stupid!
3-5-2 is what we need!!!!!
-------------------frey--------------------
-------cirillo-----blanc-----cordoba-------
-zanetti--farinos--pirlo--di biago-jugovic-
-------------vieri------recoba-------------

and i dont see why do you all see seedorf as a playmaker
he is OK but he can not be a playmaker.He would me much better as a DefensiveMidfielder(a sub for DiBiaggo or farinos)

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I think that it should be like this!!:::
---Frey----
Simic-Blanc-Cordoba
Zanetti-Seedorf-Recoba-Serena
-pirlo-
-Vieri-Zamorano

and Scudetto!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I think the 4-4-2 will work the best:
-----------Frey

--Cirillo--Simic---Blanc----Cordoba

--Zanetti-----Farinós---Di Biagio

------------Pirlo

----------Vieri------Recoba/Sukur/Ronaldo

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Oye CUG hahaha C'mon bro. you of all people shoudl know how great our defence is.

To say that a defence with the likes of Cordoba Blanc and Simic is weak is a joke quite frankly and i am seriously disappointed you said that.

Everyone Lippi seems adamant of the back 4 B.S. but i think everyone here would prefer to see a back 3.

Anyway i say FORZA LIPPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I like cmdg formation. IT will be very similar to frances formation. And I beleive our team is very suited for this type of formation. However a lot of very talented midfielders will be left out. Seedorf and Brocchi wont have that many chances to play regualry. Macaerreli will be out also. But im sure lippi knows what he is doing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts