Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Agreed,

I think it's very premature for people to be talking about Chelsea being clear cut when there's still 36 points up for grabs.

They only need to stumble once or twice to let united & arsenal right back in the race.

Still, if Chelsea do keep their current form going to the last game of the season... all credit to them! They will have earned it.

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
That's quite an amazing achievment, United are paying the price for their slow start..

But I'm sure that United are on their way to be the force that they were few seasons ago.. They will be a much bigger threat next season to everyone!

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Probably not good enough to win the league again , but impressive!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
and u guyz have been unlucky with rvn being injured a few times

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
we always have a whole bunch of starters injured at the beginning stages of every season. i remeber a few seasons back we had 6 starters injured at the same time!!

i never liked these summer tours much to be honest

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
very impressive

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
To do it without our premier forward.......other injuries....suspensions.....just enhances the value of the achievement. It's pity that Chelsea themselves have been so outstanding during the same period but all this bodes well for the future. This run has shown that the younger lot brought in do possess the mental attributes required to overcome setbacks. We have some outstanding young talents amongst our ranks and now all we need to do is get a worthy replacement for Roy Keane cause the man hasimply been a beast for the club during these past few months. Undoubtedly the player of the month for January and he has saved his best, as always, for the best of ocassions.......just ask Patrick Viera and Steven Gerrard!;) Bring in Michael Essien and we will have a fantastic bunch of young players capable of charging for honours on all fronts.

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
If we win our remaining games, we might have a chance to win it. Chelsea might drop 3 points against the Arse too, but main thing is, to beat Citeh in our next derby.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts