Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In 1968 Italy's first ultras group was "created" in San Siro 2nd ring by a few hundred Milan supporters. It was named "Fossa dei Leoni". The goal of these tifosi was to create a "new" very loud athmosphere with the addition of "visual" support to the team best known as "coreografia di curva" . A year later they were "followed" by Sampdoria tifosi in Genova and a few months later by Inter's Boys. L'apoteosi of Milan fans was in Barcelona in 1989, were for the CL final Vs Sreaua 80/90 thousand Milan fans (I was lucky to be their) gathered in the Nou Camp for a 360° Curva Rossonera. Nowdays a special metion goes to the Curva's gigantic striscione during the last derby "Noi realizziamo i vostri sogni" (We achive your dreams) :cool:
Given the opportunity what would your striscione be?

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Diavolo, are you a member of this club? If yes, then "wow". It is really an honour to have you here. :star: :happy:

Do you visit the Stadium often?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
milano77 said:
Diavolo, are you a member of this club? If yes, then "wow". It is really an honour to have you here. :star: :happy:

Do you visit the Stadium often?
I was, now i'm getting old:mad: and I'm just a season ticket holder, 2nd ring midfield

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Diavolo said:
I was, now i'm getting old:mad: and I'm just a season ticket holder, 2nd ring midfield
A season ticket holder!!!! Wow wow. :dazed: :devil: I can only dream of such a thing. As I have mentioned I am honoured to have you posting here. :respect:

Will look forward to your input of matches and inside news. :) :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
milano77 said:
A season ticket holder!!!! Wow wow. :dazed: :devil: I can only dream of such a thing. As I have mentioned I am honoured to have you posting here. :respect:

Will look forward to your input of matches and inside news. :) :cool:
You lot don't need inside news, Milan members here are a WONDERFUL group, I can occasionally post some "inside" Inter feelings :D

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Ah Inter news. How we love those us Milanistis. :howler: :devil:

Although I am a sucker for Maldini news. If any interesting interviews plz post them. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Diavolo,
I have always been fascinated with the flood of Milanisti in Barcelona in 89 against Bucharest. So you were there?:eek: :thumbsup:

Can you tell us more about this epic adventure my friend? How was it? How did you go there? I have read and heard people saying that people were going there, from Milano to Barcelona by any means (planes, cars, boats, buses, trains, motorcycles, some even went by bycicles...:D ). And then, once in Barcelona, all the Catalans welcoming the Milanisti like heroes for having destroyed and given a football lesson that Real Madrid and their fans will never forget..:stuckup::howler: . So do please tell us more about your experience for that unforgettable match.

it's really great to have you, a long time Milanista and season ticket holder. It's like we were all, by extension, present each time at the Scala del Calcio, each time the boys are playing. You are our eyes and our hears and you are screaming, suffering, jumping for joy and celebrating for the rest of us, spread all over the world.

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!!:proud::heart:

NOI REALIZZIAMO I VOSTRI SOGNI!!!:howler::howler:
I CUGINI DEI CAMPIONI, SIETE VOI!!!:howler::howler:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
You've decribed it perfectly, nothing to add except personal notes.
It was simply umbelievable, hundred if not thousand of Barca fans on the roadside cheering us milanisti for the 5-0 victory Vs Real, you had the feeling of being like the allied soldiers in WW2. Entering the stadium was something I'll never forget, cause even if everybody had the feeling that their were going to be a lot of milanisti, one thing is thinking about it, the other is witnessing and being part of it. I said 80 to 90 thousand but muy guess was that even more tifosi were in Barcelona one way or the other, I didn't see a single not milanista inside Nou Camp it was an event, personally THE EVENT of my tifoso life and I've seen them all. One thing that I'll remember, was the very special chorus of all tifosi to one man, the interista among the interisti Peppino Prisco (the most hated and respected interista, R.I.P.), the chorus was one no true milanista their will ever forget, simple, plain, direct but very effective "Prisco, Prisco, la senti questa voce, vaffanculo, vaffanculo". To understand this chorus you have to go back to the days when Milan were in Serie B and every single day of the week some intersita guru whould come up with some new joke on us, thats why I feel no pity for interisti and personally the worst they go the happier I am, this feeling obviously goes the other way round, I'm sure you all saw what happened in Inter's (and Juve's) curva when we lost in Japan agaist Boca. After the match it was pure madness, to describe it maybe staying simple gives the best portrait: sex & drugs & rock&roll. Sex was mostly paid:D
Coming back to Milan and seeing all the interisti's really pissed off, cause our win obscured (like juve last year) their scudetto had the effect of incresing even more "our" pleasure.
For Vienna 1990, I have an incredible story their, tomorrow :cool:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Great story Diavolo, how long have you been attending Milan games?

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
nasty nick said:
Great story Diavolo, how long have you been attending Milan games?
Too long nick, let's not get into details;)

Vienna 1990 (The repeat)

As holders Milan have the right to defend their title, but surprise, Inter are in as well,"L'Inter dei record" has just won their last Scudetto (2 in 25 years, 3 in 38 years), nerazzurro confidence is growing, in their mind, the good old days of "La Grande Inter" are back, "We've thrashed competition back home, winning in Europe will be a joke", the spirit of every Interista,secret of evident, was "Siete fortunati che non c'eravamo noi in Europa" (you were damm lucky we wern't in Europe", true Inter spirit "spirito bauscia" (big mouth spirit). A collegue of mine goes as far as "You think Milan is the best team in the World, good, let's bet". For some insane reason I accepted the challenge. What were the terms of the bet? Simple: if Milan should make it to the final, He'll pay for everything for BOTH of us, if Inter does, I pay. La Coppa dei Campioni starts and surprise, surprise, Inter are out in the first round agaist Swedish team Malmoe (late equalizer by the Swedes on a corner kick, it's imprinted in my mind, years later another Scandinavian team will delight us again Helsiborgs :D ). I'll spare you the wonderful dayafter at work, anyway you can imagine my collegue's (from now on Bauscia) state of mind, not only we're out, but I'm maybe going to have to pay for the son of a bitch (me). Milan's European tour continues all year long, Bauscia's spirit is constantely regressing to what we call in Italy "Un Gufo" (Owl), Gufare means counter-support (tifo contro). May arrives (the most hated month in a Interista's calendar), and Bauscia must honour his bet. He was perfect, he took care of everything, he found tickets (very expensive), he picked me up at home, he drove all the way, he found a cousy Hotel (I was a gentlemen we shared the room), we lunched, dined and even had some spare time for a short Vienna tour, enriched with a wonderful mid afternoon Sacker Tarte. Around 7 p.m we entered the Stadium and before Frankie (on MVB assist) made it 1-0 for us Vs Benfica, some REALLY TOUGH milanista looked straight into his eye bulbs and asked him "EHI CAZZONE MA SEI INTERISTA, CHE CAZZO CONTINUI A GUFARE", naturally I told the guys that he was a true milanista, and that he was just worried for the game. Finally when Franco Baresi lifted the Cup (Our 4th), Bauscia "had" to cheer, just like any one of us. I'll spear you the after-match and also the jearny back home, were of course, I was feed properly. Bauscia nowdays is still a collegue of mine, every now and then (publicly) I remind him of thoes unforgattable moments, and he has become slightly less Bauscia. :cool:

I will never place a bet like that again, and, I swear that this story is true.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Amazing story Diavolo!!:thumbsup:

Tell me, you should find a friend like that who's a Gobbo...:howler: You would have had a blast in Manchester, all expenses paid for...:tongue:

Well, there's always next time, I mean this year to make such a bet with a Gobbo...:D

Cheers.;)

Keep'em coming those great stories amico!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts