Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh baby yeah uhh yeaah i have reached 3000 post yeaah baby yeahh common get uppa everybody get uppaa jump arounndd jump appa jump and get down jump jump jumppp :party: :drunk: :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Hayirlisi bro... :)

We should go to Kemanci to celebrate :D

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jemster said:
Hayirlisi bro... :)

We should go to Kemanci to celebrate :D
Yeah abi i am waiting for you :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Kocum, I did some research and must admit that it could be out of my reach... Flights alone are between £750 to £1000 for me, Gonul & Musti :(

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
there, there, about time huh:D

·
Registered
2,891 Posts
Congrats to the Beast :D :D

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Congrats :jester:

·
3,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jemster said:
Kocum, I did some research and must admit that it could be out of my reach... Flights alone are between £750 to £1000 for me, Gonul & Musti :(
ah be abi nolacak para coktur sende :D this time you can really stay at my place. i have moved a bigger house and have 2 extra bedrooms. and this time its more comfortable.. so if u come and stay at me i would be very pleased ;) what you say?

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Congratulations :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Beast said:
ah be abi nolacak para coktur sende :D this time you can really stay at my place. i have moved a bigger house and have 2 extra bedrooms. and this time its more comfortable.. so if u come and stay at me i would be very pleased ;) what you say?
That's nice of you bro, but I don't think you would appreciate you sleep being massacred at least twice a night by a screaming 15 month old :D

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
i cant believe musti still wakes u up at night !
he looks such a sweet boy:D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Believe it Ana... He wants to sleep in our bed and when we switch him over to his, he wakes up and screams the place down!

BTW, is anyone in here familiar with the kids' cartoon Dora The Explorer??? Well in the cartoon there is a fox character called Swiper who steals stuff and to stop him Dora and the kids watching must call out, "Swiper no swiping" 3 times in quick succession. If done properly the fox guy doesn't thieve and shows his disgust by saying, "oh man!" in an American type way. Why am I telling you this, well Musti watches this cartoon every day on Nick Jr and the other day he wanted something and I turned around and said, "Musti no"... He replied by saying, "Oh man!" before crying his eyes out... I was in histerics :D :D

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
Jemster said:
Believe it Ana... He wants to sleep in our bed and when we switch him over to his, he wakes up and screams the place down!

BTW, is anyone in here familiar with the kids' cartoon Dora The Explorer??? Well in the cartoon there is a fox character called Swiper who steals stuff and to stop him Dora and the kids watching must call out, "Swiper no swiping" 3 times in quick succession. If done properly the fox guy doesn't thieve and shows his disgust by saying, "oh man!" in an American type way. Why am I telling you this, well Musti watches this cartoon every day on Nick Jr and the other day he wanted something and I turned around and said, "Musti no"... He replied by saying, "Oh man!" before crying his eyes out... I was in histerics :D :D

he sure picks up the bad habits :D

cemmie be patient and be firm:D and show him whos the boss:D

and if u need an extra incentive.....tell him if he dont behave u gonna call auntie ana :D

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
I will try sistah, but with Musti he is no ordinary 15 mth old - you have to see to him to believe him :D For example, if he wants something he comes over smiling to his mum saying, "an-ne" (anne = mum) whilst pointing to the thing he wants. If he's angry at something he looks at her an shouts, "Golul" (trying to say Gonul, my wifes name) :D

·
Administrator
25,376 Posts
im cracking up really bad:D

its parents who usually shout their childs name when they upset at them :D:D

i see he really has to undergo my legendary discipline program :howler: :D

im free next week, u can send him over, and ill make u a christmas discount :D

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
:D :)

1 - 20 of 69 Posts