Xtratime Community banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Bancu did excellent today, over his level I'd say

Burca, Chiriches, Ratiu, M. Marin, Olaru, Puscas and Nita did very well

Puscas has huge troubles scoring but today he compensated by creating the goal and fighting a lot

Players like Cretu and Hanca weak links that cause us big problems.

For once we didn't choke, but some defensive mistakes and distractions could have led to that outcome. But also we could have scored and made things easier, we created chances

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Olaru, Ratiu and Sorescu our best players I'd say...

Ratiu's quality crosses remarked by the British commentator. Sorescu's speed and balls help even though he gets lost at times. Olaru very active and solid, with something to prove.

iMO M. Marin was excellent but Bancu MOTM. Ratiu and Marius Marin prove their worth once again. They have to be key parts for our future.

Olaru redeeming himself. Sorescu good aswell

Tavi worked a lot but very little offensively. Mihaila in some minutes shows how much we need him in form

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
If they rely on teams sucking ass, they're in the right group :p

How was your game?
I just can't stand teams like that. They mostly suck and they know it but they sneakingly get by regardless. Greece is also like that.

I don't know, I haven't actually watched a national team game in ages, I only watch highlights afterwards and read a few comments here and there.

·
Registered
70,948 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Romania has good PK shooters, good FK shooters, good corner kick takers...but that's rarely seen in the NT.

I don't get the call of Cretu and even less that he's used. He was very close of doing a stupid penalty and he's too rustic with the ball. I think Hanca was ok.
In the rest, we saw yesterday a good version of all the players (except Tavi and Mihaila, that can do better). Good attitude. Good atmosphere. Puscas is missing too much, but in this game he was very important panicking the rival defence.
Surprisingly, we created a lot of danger crossing balls into the box, especially from Ratiu.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
With Puscas you know where he'll aim it every time: to the right, almost centrally...shooting it close to the post? Impossible!
His overall game can best be described as a mix of light and shadow...I love and hate him at the same time.

·
Registered
18,432 Posts
Cretu was one of the best DM's of Liga I, even scoring and helping in attack. That's why. The problem is how big the level difference is. We sae it with Olaru vs Montenegro, yesterday he did much better

No way to know if Paun or Sut would do better. I would have called Nedelcu cause he has more experience and knows the team

Boloca should be there next time. Italy is calling players from Serie B, we better hurry

41 - 50 of 50 Posts