Team of graceless losers,
Hand of God my arse,
It's the end for Batistuta.

They've messed up their chance,
Now they'll go home with France.

They're going home,
They're going home,
They're going...
The Argies are going home] x2 and continue.

Three lions put you out -
Beckham's got you seething
England fans all shout
When you drew with Sweden

:howler: :howler: :howler: Have to thank a jock for this one:D

·
International
9,526 Posts
3 Lions - Le French Remix

They're going home,
>
>
> > > They're going home, they're goin' ...
> > > Le French are going home,
> > >
> > > They're going home,
> > >
> > > Three strikes and your out,
> > > Desailly's still greiving,
> > > 13 days of hurt,
> > > Zinedine is leaving,
> > >
> > > Noboby knows just how to score,
> > > They've done it all before-ore-ore,
> > > In the the past, what a blast!,
> > > But Demark's going to blow them away,
> > > Senegal's here to stay,
> > > Barthez can't save the day,
> > > 'cause I know that it's -
> > >
> > > Three flights booked for home,
> > > Sianara Japan,
> > > No more strange kebabs,
> > > South Korea is cheering,
> > >
> > > So many jokes, so many beers,
> > > And all those Arsenal tears-rs-rs,
> > > but we're not down,
> > > nowhere near, ('cos)
> > > I still see Henry's two footed lunge,
> > > spraying Bartez's bum,
> > > and when Senegal won,
> > > 'cause I know that it's -
> > >
> > > Three games with no goals,
> > > Frederic's is weeping,
> > > The team's now going home,
> > > Madame Guillotine is waiting!
> > >
> > > They were champions,
> > > They won't be again!!
> > >
> > >

ah well, you have to laugh don't you;)

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
WATCHING THE WORLD CUP NOW "COMPULSORY"

In a move designed to unite Britain, Tony Blair has rushed emergency legislation through parliament to make it mandatory for all UK citizens to watch the World Cup, at least until England are kicked out. The belief is that, by forcing the entire population to watch 22 burly men run around a field for 90 minutes, a new national mood of optimism will emerge and restore the government to its former popularity.

With cries of "'ere we go" and "you're going home in a public-private-partnership ambulance" a packed House of Commons passed the legislation in an emergency sitting late last night. The entire Labour front bench painted the cross of St George across their faces, and red and white scarves were festooned across the green leather benches. In a unique interpretation of the rules of Parliament, the Speaker took to issuing red cards to any member of the house not chanting "Two-four-six-eight - it's Tony we appreciate" and when Ian Duncan Smith attempted to interrupt Mr Blair's peroration, he gave a "free kick" to the Labour team, the delivery of which made the Tory leader's eyes water.

"lager"
After the session, a jubilant Tony Banks explained at a press conference "This is a win-win situation. Having passed this legislation, allowed Pubs to serve lager with cornflakes for breakfast and diverted the entire resources of the NHS into sorting out David Beckham's foot, the government will legitimately be able to claim the victory for themselves when England become world champions." What should happen if England come any where other than first is less clear, although leaked memos from the Prime Ministers Office reveal that "In the unlikely event that England's combination of mediocre skill, brute force and scary fans failed to win the event, then, of course we can blame it on the 18 years of Tory under-funding that happened before we took power."

"beer"
The move has angered Scottish, Welsh and Irish MPs who have attacked the new laws as racist, divisive and completely pointless, and immigration support groups have demanded the repeal of the clause that requires anyone not knowing the chorus of "Three lions" to be deported. However, as our political analyst Hugo Sven Hackenbush explains, "of course there will be some big girl's blouses who don't want to join the revelry, but we can't go about pandering to every nutcase minority. Any normal beer swilling oaf will be unaffected by these new rules, mine's a Stella, are you looking at my bird, do you want to take it outside?"

"Ulrika"
Under the new law, anyone found not watching any of the England team's valiant efforts will have their child benefit cut and be forced into education camps until they can name all the England Squad from 1966, accurately draw a red cross on their face and explain with diagrams the off-side rule. Repeat offenders may be fined up to £2000 and forced to shag Ulrika Jonsson in front of their disapproving significant other. Sven Goran Eriksson described the plans as "most disturbing" and was so shocked that he pursed his lips ever so slightly.

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Hungry punter George Arthrow was over the moon this afternoon when he found some food at his local supermarket not branded with the World Cup.

Holding up the packet of Safeway's own muesli, he told reporters: "I know it sounds crazy, but I was determined to find a foodstuff that didn't feature either the English flag, the World Cup or a picture of one of the England squad. I suppose it started when I noticed my bacon, eggs, mushrooms and sausages all had a big flag of St George stuck on the front of the packet with the legend 'World Cup breakfast' beneath. I actually planned to use the mushrooms for a fish linguine dinner."

Admitting his quest had become something of a crusade, George claimed to have won a victory — both moral and the other type — by locating the muesli. "It may look like plain old muesli, but this packet is just the start. Look at it — nothing but a simple word — muesli. The background picture is a stylised montage of the ingredients within the packet and the side features all the nutritional information. Can you imagine a supermarket full of such goods? It would be revolutionary."

Mr Arthrow also treated the press to a tutorial on how to find non-World Cup branded goods in your own supermarket. "First of all, forget about the booze section. There is no way a beer manufacturer hasn't come up with some way of tying the football in with its product. If they haven't got a top footballer, they'll have gone for a commentator or ex-footballer, failing that a TV company or, at worst, just a random flag or picture of Japan. Same goes with wines and spirits.

"And as for meat, well, everyone knows that football brings out the carnivore in people. As such, any time spent in the meat section is wasted. Chicken will be ideal for a World Cup lunch; beef and lamb are British so you have a moral imperative to eat them if you want England to win; turkey is good for sandwiches to eat while you're watching the match outside and so on. Processed meats like burgers or chicken drumsticks are perfect for World Cup parties and will often feature a player, usually Michael Owen."

The same goes for coffee (gets you up for early matches), spices (give your meals a kick) and toilet roll. "Although why Des Lynam should hold renown for wiping his arse I just cannot fathom," George said. "Now, if it was Gary Lineker's face on the packet..."

·
International
9,526 Posts
I had a well weird dream last night. First I was on a plane, then all of a sudden I was composing a world cup song for the Argentina match. Bizarre.

Now, this is true, but at 3,00pm earlier this morning, I woke up and wrote this down. True!

Ode to the Argie game

'now the favourites were Argie, but we made a stand
backs to the wall, with our hopes in our hands -
remembered the words of old Svenny the master
"your passing is quicker and your running is faster
than light, shinning in our illumination,
England versus argie equals confrontation
when the going got tough
didn't bottle or cower
cause knew that we were better than that
f*ckin shower;)

I think though that its based on something else. Can't remember. Anyone else been on the p!ss for the last 3 weeks;)

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
You English love to gloat from other teams...!!!

Thats sad. who gloats his heart is not really pure..!

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Let's all make an England one now ;) :tongue:

Before anyone says I'm not a bitter jock, hard luck cousins :proud:

·
Registered
164 Posts
hey, did tou make tha Brasil song yet? you know, "they sent us home"? hehehehehehehehehe:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts