Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Choose 3 players you think:
- we need and can afford
- we don't need and we should sell or loan out.

- Locatelli, experience and he can make our game + we can make Bologna weaker.

3 out:
- Grella, he has been a disaster.
- Berti, he came for Baldini and now he's gone..........
- Cannavaro, please sell him and maybe we could make some money.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amiumtaur said:
Kamara plays for Portsmouth.
Didn't know that.

Anna,
If Siena can afford Calaiò, why can't we? Locatelli will not cost us much. Vanucchi is playing in Serie B.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
first of all Calaiò is still a Toro player and Toro will give him to who will give them or money or another forward...Then he want more money and Parma at the moment don't have even money for pay the players you have now :)depress: )
Locatelli also have a salary that u can't pay...
And Vannucchi is more expensive then both Calaiò and Locatelli also if he's in Serie B !!!!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last year Vannucchi played at Palermo and then was send back to Empoli. His valvue was estimated € 4 M, but Empoli thought that was to much. Di Natale had a contract with Empoli, that in case of regulation his wages went down. Maybe Vannucchi has a simular contract, do you know is salary?

Tomas Locatelli his contract is ending. Bologna president Gazzoni told in November that maybe the contract of Locatelli will not be renewed.

Calaiò is owned by Toro and Pescara. He only wants to return to Toro in Serie A. His price is set at €450.000.

If we sell a player like Grella, nothing is impossible.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
What about Spinesi from arezzo was brilliant in his time at bari since his operation his development has been haulted.But he's not a bad striker.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Crociati said:
Last year Vannucchi played at Palermo and then was send back to Empoli. His valvue was estimated € 4 M, but Empoli thought that was to much. Di Natale had a contract with Empoli, that in case of regulation his wages went down. Maybe Vannucchi has a simular contract, do you know is salary?

Tomas Locatelli his contract is ending. Bologna president Gazzoni told in November that maybe the contract of Locatelli will not be renewed.

Calaiò is owned by Toro and Pescara. He only wants to return to Toro in Serie A. His price is set at €450.000.

If we sell a player like Grella, nothing is impossible.
Ighli this season are scoring an playing great, his prize is increased, Empoli don't want to let him go and he want to stay in Empoli for now.

If Loca will have offers from a team who is in a better position and don't have trouble for sure will go in this team.

and Toro will let Calaiò go away if in exange can have another player + money.

And about Spinesi, do u think he want to leave Arezzo where he's doing great and have chances to be watched by important teams, for go in Parma where the situation is so bad?

The sad reality is that there aren't many players who loves to go to Parma in this moment:cry:
:wallbang:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Arianna:
Calaiò sceglie: "Voglio giocare con il Napoli" (CorSport)
So maybe he will leave............

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
are you guys sending Ferronetti and Bovo back to Rome ? i thought i read Del Neri said they were coming back...but it was translated so i dunno if he meant he would like them to come or they are actually coming.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I don't see why he'd want Ferronetti back. I believe we own 50% of him aswell.

I couldn't give 2 shits about Bovo, I don't like him, but I predict he'll remain until June.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
oh, well then maybe just Bovo will come back in Dellas or someone is sold. thanks.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yeah, there's the possibility, but I also believe Palermo took 50% of Cesare's contract in the summer.

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
yup, that is also true. i thought Bovo would do well in Parma but i guess not...i really havnt seen many Parma games apart from a game on RAI international if they decide to show Parma, plus the Roma Parma game.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
I feel so vindicated because I knew Bovo would be crud.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts