Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe that in the Italian championship a small episode is enough to change the balance on the pitch and on the standings. For this I believe this championship has been falsified of 3 I say THREE determinant episodes that have robbed Inter of 6 points.

1) Chievo-Inter; Denied penalty to Inter by the referee De Santis(a well known Juventino referee) who was in front of the action when the fault was committed on Ronaldo.

2) Udinese-Inter; A penalty given to Udinese at 92° that never existed and that was invented by the referee Trentalange(a well known Juventino referee.)

3) Venezia-Inter; A penalty given to Venezia that never existed and was invented by Rodomonti(a well known Juventino referee), even Maniero admitted that it was not a penalty.

D

·
0 Posts
There is not excuss. The game that stoppped Internazionale from winning the Scudetto was the last game against Lazio.

The only reason Internazionale lost the Scudetto was that they choked just when it mattered. Juventus faught until the last minute. Inter had 80,000 supporters cheering them on. But just couldn't keep their head.

Next season, I'm putting money on Inter to win the Scudetto. They now know what is needed and will be more determined.

·
Registered
46,986 Posts
Basta!!!!!!

I agree with Dejackal (last sentence excluded :D )
Inter lost when they simply had to win.... and they lost in a bad way too.
The referees do not matter.... then if you look at the post of Opie you will understand that all the big teams got favors from the referees.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Jeez, if almost all referee in Italia are working for Juventus.....I wonder why we only had 71 points not 85 or 90 points........
And of course Juve will win every season, aren't they?
Just grow up........referees do make mistake, they're only human after all.........
Well except that phucking referee from Spain by the name of "Aranda".......that guy really has an issue w/ Italian teams!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts