Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I believe that in the Italian championship a small episode is enough to change the balance on the pitch and on the standings. For this I believe this championship has been falsified of 3 I say THREE determinant episodes that have robbed Inter of 6 points.

1) Chievo-Inter; Denied penalty to Inter by the referee De Santis(a well known Juventino referee) who was in front of the action when the fault was committed on Ronaldo.

2) Udinese-Inter; A penalty given to Udinese at 92° that never existed and that was invented by the referee Trentalange(a well known Juventino referee.)

3) Venezia-Inter; A penalty given to Venezia that never existed and was invented by Rodomonti(a well known Juventino referee), even Maniero admitted that it was not a penalty.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I agree with you Paolo V (anoli?)...but what can we do about that?...nothing i guess...we can just moan.:(

·
Rising Star
1,065 Posts
ITALIA LO PENSA, ZEFFIRELLI LO DICE: GOBBI LADRI!

·
Registered
321 Posts
It is not secret that the old ***** is a ****ing corrupt whore. I mean, Chievo-Inter was mostly our fault... not be able to keep 2-1... it really sucks... same can be said vs Lazio, if we are leading, why cant we keep the lead for more than lets say 30 minutes.

·
Registered
14,769 Posts
well, that's life; you have some good luck, you have some bad. Everything evens out at the end.

I can't really pinpoint one particular "thing" that twisted our fate, face it, we are just not ready to give all in a psychological and physical tight race.

Anyways, the most disappointing episode for me was when Milan Chamot gave up the own goal against juve. I'm not sayin everything turned sour at that time, just a little disappointed.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Just want to reveal Paolo V.'s identity to those who didn't figure it out by themselves: he is the recently banned Meazza02.

Other name, other look, same sh!t. ;)

Ciao.

·
Registered
831 Posts
this is weak persons theory !

Let me remind You that the league was not stolen, Inter lost at home to atalanta and played like crap to lazio, which resulted in Inter lossing the title.

Stop talking bull sh!t !

·
Registered
79 Posts
Inexistent penalty given to Udinese in injury time at Lecce and they're safe:rollani:. Udinese then playing an attacking formation instead of a defensive one against Juve. Juve scoring after 1.5 minutes in Udine stinks of Luciano Moggi again:yuck:..

I'm sure Juve won it fair and square...not...
:mad:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
juve did not steal the scudetto; inter threw it away.

inter went into the last game of the season knowing that a win would earn the scudetto. there was nothing juve could do to stop us. all we had to do to win the scudetto was beat lazio. we didn't beat lazio, and we lost the scudetto. juve had nothing to do with it. it was all our fault.

no excuses. inter threw the scudetto away.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Both of you are right, Inter threw away the scudetto, and Juve bpught the scudetto(how many of those 26 were stolen?), anyway, Inter has got to be really sad after what happend, anyway as long as scudettos are bought in Italy,Italian teams are going to perform bad in Europe..

At least Real Madrid doens't buy la liga all the time...

G

·
Theo you still having a cry? Arent you embarrassed to say the same things over and over again? Did Moggi pay Lazio to pump you 4-2? Did Moggi pay the Inter players to walk out of the rooms at half time wearing no jocks? Juve stole nothing, Inter $hit their pants, this title was handed to Juve by your club, and no-one else, understand?? All you had to do was win, simple as that and you blew it BIG TIME! p.s. After 2 years Marco Materazzi, your words, bad sportsmanship and nasty attitude has come back and bitten him right in his a$$!

G

·
Its good to see you still havent found anything else to say about Juve Zepplin you clown! Where is your mate batibunny now?? He's whatching his TV looking at the real champs, JUVENTUS! And what poetic justice, that's all youve said about Juve and we showed that this title was not in our hands to cheat, INTER BLEW IT, NOT US and that's what makes it so damn sweeeeet!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
either way...u can't entirely blame the refs for giving our opponents' penalties that never existed...IMO, we already lost the scudetto when we lost to atalanta at home...the lazio game was just an embarassment...we simply threw the scudetto away...

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Sigh...

Some of you make me wonder why you even watches football. To find excuses and alligations on Juve?

Face the reality: Inter lost!

And Juve didn´t buy any damn Scudetto. There wasn´t such big scandals this season for that. The only big scandal Roma was involved with the two penalties against Venezia.

G

·
Thank you jimmy! Can all these people accusing Juve of buying 26, count them 26 titles, please prove it, or shut up!

·
Registered
274 Posts
move on to Swiss Football League! it's exciting and rewarding,but don't underestimate Lugano...they've beaten you before! :D

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
All I can say is that the ref did screw us sometimes like in Venice and in Udine!But in the end,even the ref screwed us our destiny was still in our hands,but we blew it!That's we cant blame anyone but ourselves!I complements Juve for the final part of the season,but I wont say they fully deserve it.Cuz quite frankly,I dont believe they were stonger than us or Roma.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
bono74 said:
and the own goal Chamot score dagainst Juve 7 min. before the end ;)
what a shame to chamot... ;)

oh btw, he is going to Japan/Korea to play in the WC...hope he won't score an own goal against england... :D:D:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
how typical, another interista blaming all his misfortunes and shortcoming on the usual scapegoat, juventus.

gees i wonder who's fault it was that lazio blew you out of the water on the last day ? it couldn't have been yours. it had to have been juve.

perhaps if you stopped blaming juve for a change, you wouldn't be on your 13th scudetto-less year.

as for chievo-inter ----- i believe that the week before trentangelo robbed toni of a goal that was apparently called offside when he was clearly onside by 2 inches. you ended up squeeking another win 2-1 because of that. but i don't expect you to remember that incident because everyone knows selective memory is the #1 qualification of being an interista.

maybe next year.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts