Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It would be fun to have one topic for each round, kinda fun and easier to look back at if you need info or something.
So here are next weeks games:

2002-04-13:
Djurgårdens IF FF - AIK
IFK Norrköping - Malmö FF
Örebro SK FK - Landskrona BoIS
Örgryte IS - Kalmar FF

2002-04-14:
GIF Sundsvall - IFK Göteborg
Helsingborgs IF - Hammarby IF
IF Elfsborg - Halmstads BK

Stockholm derby, always interesting :excited:
Then we'll see if Landskronas win over HIF was just beginners luck, or if they're here to stay, but I doubt they can take any points at ÖSK at home.
Two favourites that lost their first games, Bajen and HIF will be up against each other, I think Bajen will win though. They lost cos of some bloopers and strange goals, doubt that will happen again. HIF on the other hand was really weak, it'll take time to recover such a blow if you ask me.

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
DIF-AIK 3-4 :(

Cracker, I suppose you were there so I better leave the game-review for you...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Norrköping-Malmö FF 0-3

After Erik Johanssons goal in the 70:th minute followed by two red cards to Norrköping (Blomberg 74, Apelstad 78) the hometeam was defeated. Ijeh finished the event with two late goals (88, 90) as MALMÖ FF got their first points of the season!!!

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I wasn't there...I don't wanna know what happened, I'm in mourning :sob::cry::depress::(:crybaby::irritate:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I really like Sören Åkeby for his attacking play but for god sake, he really should play with one tue defensive midfielder and a true forvad.
And Källström is not a forvad...he was brilliant in the first half having 2 fantastic passes despite being marked all game long.
MOM untill the injury.
After that Djurgåden lost the game...

2 of the goals of AIK, maybe should have been disalloved.
And they got a easy penalty kick at the same time as Djurgåden probably should have had another one.

AIK in football and Djurgåden in icehockey, both are verey friends with the ref....

·
Registered
36 Posts
First of all, Anders Frisk almost gave the match to Djurgården, but fortunatly AIK played with their hearts and showed who are no1 in Stockholm. Gollum i really dont know what you are talking about when you say two goals for AIK should have been disalloved, did you see the match or what?? If you wanna talk about fake goals you could talk about the 3-2 goal for Djurgården.
Clear offside:eek:
But what the heck, Djurgården cant even win with the help of swedens most overrated referee.
Man of the match = Andreas Andersson
:)

·
The Dude
4,448 Posts
Brownie said:

But what the heck, Djurgården cant even win with the help of swedens most overrated referee.
Says the man that saw his team being defeated big time by Elfsborg last week...

You deserved to win this time, but dont worry, Djurgår'n will come again...bigger,stronger and better then ever before! :) ;)

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Djurgården - AIK

Brownie, Frisk did NOT give the game to DIF, I agree that he sucked as a referee in this game but the 3-2 goal for DIF was not offside, the players who acctually was offside wasn´t involved in the situation and therefor he didn´t call for offside:)

AIK´s penalty was not a penalty IMO and maybe DIF´s penalty wasn´t one either but DIF should have gotten a penalty the minute after the first penalty. Perhaps Frisk thought it would be too much to give 2 penalties in such short time but that shouldn´t matter. Then he gave a penalty for AIK to somehow make it even.

Anyway, the game was a perfect derby with sunny weather, almost 30 000 fans and lots of goals. Just too bad DIF lost the lead twice and in the end lost the entire game.

Another irritating thing that happened was before the match began some idiot(s) sprayed tear gas during the tifo so that I missed the entire beginning since I acctually couldn´t see anything.

Well, well, we have a revenge to look forward to in August, don´t say too soon that AIK is the best team in Stockholm...two games have been played. It´s a loooong way before the fat lady sings;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Offcourse a DIF supporter wont admit that the goal was Bull#hit.
It doesent matter we won anyway...
In my eyes AIK will always be no1.
I want to thank all the people at Råsunda yesterday for making it a superb event, and that includes Djurgårdare too...:)

·
Registered
574 Posts
The Swede said:
...as MALMÖ FF got their first points of the season!!!
You make it sound as if MFF can't win :D "first points of the season" :dielaugh: It was the second match of the season :)

Originally posted by Brownie
...swedens most overrated referee....
I don't want to get in the DIF-AIK discussion because I didn't see if it was off-side or not, but I have to say that those words of Brownie (about Anders Frisk) are the most sensible words that I've ever read at Xtratime. :proud:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Marie said:
Djurgården - AIK

but the 3-2 goal for DIF was not offside, the players who acctually was offside wasn´t involved in the situation and therefor he didn´t call for offside:)

Exactly.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Brownie said:
Gollum i really dont know what you are talking about when you say two goals for AIK should have been disalloved, did you see the match or what?? :)
Well the first one on the corner you must agree that Samuelsson was practically jumping himself over a Djurgåden player to reach the ball. The second ok...am overeacting here, but A.Andersson seems to pull in the shirt or a sligthly push when a djurgåden player felt in the first situation when trying to jump up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts