Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you expect the 2nd par of the season. Do you think we will surpass Juve quickly and then stay on top? Do you think it will be a head to head run 'till the end? Do you think Inter could join the race?

Personally I think Juve will stay on top for at least 5 more games but then we will surpass them and stay 1.

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
I tip Ac Milan for top honours in Serie A
But Europe will end in tears for them.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alter Ego said:
I tip Ac Milan for top honours in Serie A
But Europe will end in tears for them.
Yeah ok let's extend the topic to europe too. But the main argument is serie A.
So what will happen in CL? Will Raul lift the Cup or what?

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
il_capitano said:
Yeah ok let's extend the topic to europe too. But the main argument is serie A.
So what will happen in CL? Will Raul lift the Cup or what?
great way to direct a thread boy, now u want to speak about Real madrid. :rollani:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alter Ego said:
great way to direct a thread boy, now u want to speak about Real madrid. :rollani:
??? :wallbang: No I just wanted you to tell me why we will cry at the end and seeing you're a madrid fan (nice avatar by the way :tongue: ) I thought that maybe you see us losing to Madrid next round, but anyway thanx DADDY :finger:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I predicted Juve to win Serie A this season, but we've certainly been playing better then them apart from the first few games of the season. Juve need to change thier X1 more often, Cappello always plays the same squad and it's certain they will be exhausted if it continues that way, Injuries in the defence would also make thier un-natually strong defence human again. Everything is possible, but Juve do what they need. They win, without always impressing, we need to do the same and rely on others to steal some points of of them ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nasty nick said:
I predicted Juve to win Serie A this season,)
Me too :mad:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Call it blind faith but I'm optimistic about our scudetto chances. :stuckup:
In 1988, 1999 and 2004 we have won the scudetto after being behind in points in January, it's not over till Juve are 4 points clear with 1 game left :hopefull:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
ilgenio said:
Call it blind faith but I'm optimistic about our scudetto chances. :stuckup:
In 1988, 1999 and 2004 we have won the scudetto after being behind in points in January, it's not over till Juve are 4 points clear with 1 game left :hopefull:
Only my absolute stubborn Blind Faith :stuckup: allows me to still spear a little hope :stuckup:

·
1st Tier Poster
50,410 Posts
My prediction: Juve stays on top til the middle of February, then we catch them and from there on it will be point-to point battle until early May, when we meet them at San Siro. Whoever wins that match*, will win the championship too.

*and obviously it will be Milan.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Of the 7 scudetti during Berlusconi era, only 4 of were won when we were leading in January.

In 88 (under Sacchi), 99 (under Zac), 04 (Ancelotti), we were not leaders the table in January (or winter champions so to speak) and we went on to win the league coming from behind.

Coincidentally, all the 4 Serie A titles won when we were winter champions (in 92, 93, 94 & 96) came during Capello's spell as coach. Capello's Roma also won the league after leading in the mid-season in 2001. That "streak" was broken last season, when Roma were winter champions but we know which team won the big booty ;)

Have faith dudes :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
I'm not worried about the Scudetto. Not worried at all. That doesn't mean we have catching up to do because we do need to catch them first and then overtake them. The important thing is that Juve is still within catchable distance and I have faith in our side to catch them and overtake them.

The worrying thing is the UCL. That is really trivial if you ask me. It has been good going with hiccups till now. The encouraging thing is that the team is focused on this competition and it is always playing in the back of their heads. I've already read Nesta, Tomasson, Stam and Sheva's comments. That is good. It will be tough to win this competition but I hope we do.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
i want another seria a crown

europe is up to chance and lady luck, we should make the semi's at least

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Two in a row is a sign of a champion team, so I expect us to win the Serie A. Anything less is a complete and utter failure.

As for Europe, you can never pick the winners with extreme confidence because anything can happen in those 180 minutes each round. In saying that, I feel we are more than good enough to win that cup too.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
As the season unfolds, I seem to want Serie A more and more... don't know why actually, but I want the team to win this 2nd consecutive scudetto. Most probably because I would hate to see Juve winning another one without deserving it!

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
SteVen_7 said:
As the season unfolds, I seem to want Serie A more and more... don't know why actually, but I want the team to win this 2nd consecutive scudetto. Most probably because I would hate to see Juve winning another one without deserving it!
I agree 100%. But right now I can't help wanting to kick Man U right our of the competition real convincingly :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Quivering said:
I agree 100%. But right now I can't help wanting to kick Man U right our of the competition real convincingly :D
:eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts