Xtratime Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7,939 Posts
I actually do not consider Nuno Assis as bad as Zahovic, though it's true, in Guimaraes he impressed more. As for us pressing in the first half, I too balieve that will happen, we'll just have to keep the faith that the necessary luck will return to us tomorrow. I'd like to see us win easily with 3 or 4 goals again, but I think that won't be the case given things are hotting up now. However, tomorrow is a must win and if the team plays as concentrated and as determined as the last weeks 3 points might be on the cards for us. Plus: I expect Sporting to struggle, after this week's UEFA-show having been run by them impressively.
Força Benfica!

· Registered
7,939 Posts
In A Bola they call it golaço ... hmpfg ... I'm seriously lacking portuguese television over here. :( Anybody knows a download-place for Beto's goal?

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Thanks for the goal LPC, incredible shot :eek: ... Costinha could've needed one like this yesterday.
inacio said:
1-1 lol
imo our best game this season, we totally massacrated leiria, and we end up getting the draw at 92m...and miss our last chance at the 94m...there is really no justice in football
Same opinion here, at least we drew ... if we go on playing like this we still have a chance, thanks to Pedro we will remain on top.

When will Trapattoni finally bring Mantorras from the start?! Give him 60 minutes per game and he scores! He scores with an average of 30 quite regularely already! Força Pedro Mantorras!

Finally, hats off for Costinha. What a game!

· Registered
7,939 Posts
Totally agreed. Geovanni is running the sideline rocketlike the past few months. I didn't really understand this substitution as well. But probably he was tired, wouldn't really surprise me. Benfica are lucky not to pay him and Miguel by the kilometres they run. ;) We would be bankrupt in a rush. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.