Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This friday night Toro will face Piazenca at the Leonardo Garilli stadium. The match will start at 20:45.

Tomorrow I will post the preview, now I desperately need some sleep. :sleepy:

Forza Toro!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Match preview:
28. leg of Serie B (25.02.2005, friday, 20:45)
Venue: Leonardo Garilli - Piacenza
Piacenza Calcio - Torino Calcio

Club info:
Official web-sites: Piacenza - www.piacenzacalcio.it; Torino - www.toro.it
Year of foundation: Piacenza - 1919; Torino - 1906
Trophies won: Piacenza - none; Toro - 8 championships and 5 cups
Managers: Piacenza - Giuseppe Iachini; Torino - Ezio Rossi

Past meetings & current form:
Last meeting: 10.10.2004 in Turin, Piacenza won 0:1
Last season results: Piacenza - Torino 2:0 and Torino - Piacenza 4:2
Previous leg results: Empoli - Piacenza 0:0; Torino - Crotone 1:0
Current league position: Piacenza - 12th with 37 points; Torino - 2nd with 47 ponts

Conclusion:
A hard match agains an opponent that had always been problematic for Toro. In October we lost 0:1 at Delle Alpi and our players should do everything in their power to get the revenge! Piacenza is not doing very good in the league, they are currently in 12th place and if we are a mature enough team to get the promotion we should win this one whatever it takes.

Forza Toro!

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
Torino are on a downward slope it seems :( Ganci was at Reggina earlier in the season I think, well he scores here anyway.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
the ref Dattilo deleted a regular goal to Piacenza...to Lucenti...
Yes, i've saw the game as usual... Toro was with an emegency team, too many players out injured!!! Balzaretti have played even on the right part of the field( and he's a left back ...!!!!). Pinga was crap, did nothing for the whole game.
It is strange because Toro have dominated the firt half, Marazzina was close to score at least twice,Humberto have tried too,...to many chances wasted.
Piacenza did nothing the whole first half...they just thought to defend!
The second half is started again good for Toro but after 10 minutes all is changed, Piacenza started to attack, Toro couldn't do nothing against Degano...he was superb anf against Masiello.
Piacenza scored with Lucenti ( by a Degano's free kick) but the ref annulled the goal because he saw an inexistnt faul on Berti....
After that,Mezzano have started to make bad fauls ,all the players were with the fear to lose...and in fact at the end Ganci scored...
I think it was the worst Toro of the season ...if this team will come in A, they will never won one game!(that's the comment of my father and grandfather who were mad!)
Ok, that's all for now...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Worst Toro of the season; no heart, no balls, nothing. Coach the same man:"I'm in my depression".

Many Granata in Piacenza; a cold night, a trip to follow these players without heart n' this coach with a **** face.

Andate a fanculo un attimo.

SOLO LA MARATONA E' DEGNA DI QUESTA MAGLIA!

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The first photos from Piacenza:

The players coming out on the pitch

Minutes before the start

Curva Granata

Nice sciarpata

Curva Biancorossa

Pyrotechnical show by the Piacentini

1 - 12 of 12 Posts