Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Sunderland have currently lost all 4 league games and also went out 2-0 to Bury in the cup.

I was looking forward to playing them and picking up three points for our promotion campaign. But with Roy Keane joining as manager, I bet that will give them the needed spark to kick their season into life. I really hope not, but I bet it does :(

Who in their right mind would want to go into a dressing room with RK waiting to chew you a piece off if you are losing.?

I think we'll see the same usual formation but maybe with Phillips starting instead of Ellington.

2-1 Sunderland.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
One of the dumbest defeats last season was...against Sunderland 0:1 and they were struggling in the bottom.
I fear this match but still dont think they'll be able to win, RK can be pissed of if he likes :tongue: but with the current squad he got its going to be hard
Maybe another draw ?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Keane's in but won't in charge today, wonder if it will make any diference? Anyway I'll be rooting for them, as they come to us next and we always lose to teams who haven't won yet...like Colchester :(

·
Third Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
12,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh dear 2-0 down we are looking pretty useless.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I watched this game and it was very bad performance of the whole team. No heart, passion and commitment. I dont understand, this team has so much quality and should go straight up from this league but players looked like they didnt want to be there. I didnt watch other WBA games this season but bad performances sometimes just happen and this was one of them. WBA should do much better in the league with players they have but I think it could be bad start syndrome and its up to the manager to sort it out and motivate players better because all needed quality is there already.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Well, it was a very poor performance, in every position on the pitch you had the better player, but you never looked likely to get into the game at all.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts