Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i said before about rayo game, that this game will be the proof for barca that they pass over the crisis, but barca hadn't prove anything, so this game is just to take 3 point, and to get little self-confidence, and no more...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
J g said that, the man of talking and not of working

Gaspart: "the players are more united than ever"
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Probable line-up;

Bonano
Reiziger, Christanval, De Boer, Sergi
Gabri, Xavi, Cocu
Geovanni, Rivaldo, Saviola

·
Registered
28 Posts
Come on Barça kick-start a bloody come back all the way up till May ..let them eat up their words to those Gossip mongers , vermin from the Madrid press and company.

Adelante Barça por ti vivimos , por tus colores morimos.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Charly mentioned this line-up yesterday:

Reina
Reziger - Christanval - FDB - Sergi
Rochemback - Xavi - Cocu.
Rivaldo
Saviola - Overmars

Puyol and Andersson out...the defence feels even more worrying than usual. 3 points in this game is simply a must, anything else and I have lost whatever hope I had left.

I think I will go to the Camp Nou this Sunday, it shouldnt be too hard to find some good tickets, the way things has been going lately...;)

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Robban say something behind the lines ;)

that's mean kluivert was one of the dutch and Puyol was one of the spanish in the hotel ;).
may be they are punished, but without a media news ;)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
No you`re wrong, y_kr. Kluivert and Puyol are suspended because of to many yellow cards. The players at the hotel were Kluivert, Cocu, Gabri, Dani and Gerard.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dear Barca Fans . Hopefully we could win . After last weak's loss against Rayo I am no more confident about Barca . However , we must stick to our remaining hopes .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER .

·
Registered
195 Posts
Dear Barca Fans . Hopefully we could win . After last weak's loss against Rayo I am no more confident about Barca . However , we must stick to our remaining hopes .
FORZA BARCA FOREVER

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Bloody outrage!:mad:

This must be the worst peformence of the season so far. I`ve never in whole my life seen so many players without any will at all to fight or win a match. This is a pure dissgarce to Barça as a football club and expecially to the fans!:mad:

Our defence was terrible. Reina has more soap in his gloves than Vitor Baia! Reiziger is a pure laugh just as De Boer. Also Sergi was bad today. I can`t understand the descion to put a player of Coco`s caliber on the bench.

Our midfield was non-exicting. Xavi didn`t touch the ball during the whole match. And didn`t show any intension that he wanted to it either. Gabri was running in his own world. I don`t even want to comment Cocu`s pefromence since I think it`s imposisble to find any worse.

Overmars tries as usull with the same dribble without any result. Rivaldo had his mind otherwhere. Atleast Saviola tired! Rochemback put some energy and aggresivity into the put when he came in.

I really hope that Gaspart stops scratiching his forhead and takes some actions! A five year old coaches the team better than Rexach!

Charly, **** you!:frustrat:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
0-1 against osesuna if Barca keeps this on they wont even be in da first 10... oooboooy thi sux :frustrat: azz:eek: :dazed: :frustrat: :frustrat: This is da worst Barca i sen in a looong time.

JF :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat: :frustrat:

·
RIP Alton Ellis
5,658 Posts
As you probably all know, Barça have lost in another pathetic display in which they only had 3 chances on goal. The crowd finished with the usual white hankies and shouting olé as Odasuna passed the ball round.
As I'm writing, there's a mini riot going on inside the VIP area. The Boixos Nois have broken in and are attacking members of the scum Madriz press and throwing smoke bombs. FDB is trying to give explanations and is only showing that after all these years he still has no more than an elementary grasp of Spanish, let alone Catalan (as for Overmars and Cocu, it seems they only have an elementary grasp of how to play football).
This squad and its trainer are rotten to the core and should be replaced now. The problem is that the one with the power to replace them is the one who is gradually taking the club to the dogs.
I predicted this on these forums 2 years ago and very few believed me.
Visca el Barça!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Well Roger, I'm actually happy that someone is doing SOMETHING, because we can't go on like this. It's so terrible, and it makes me so sad....How can bloody Gaspart not see it? How can he let it go on like this? Obviously CR hasn't got the ability to gain respect, and make the players work hard. And obviously we need to get some of these arseholes out, and promote and buy new players worthy of the honour it is to wear our shirt.

SACK Rexach, NOOOW! :mad:

My motto is, that "nothing is so bad that it ain't good for nothing"....well the only good thing I can possibly find out of this is, that this might finally get JG to realize how bad we need a new, BIG coach, and not a 'dark horse' again. We need a Cúper, Bianchi, Wenger, Capello, etc.

Visca el Barça!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
We've been saying this for so long now, this man is ruining our beloved team!!! We need action!

First, JG needs to kick CR out, or atleast give him another role.
Second, I can tell you that my number one wish for the summer is that we'll get a presidential campaign. I know it won't happen, but miracles do occur ;). Luís Bassat!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
DBOY said:
We need a Cúper, Bianchi, Wenger, Capello, etc.
We need some act of God right now!

About the game.... I don't wanna bother to write something.

Every team from Primera Division played just for us, but we didn't played for ourself. I hope you can understand what did I mean by saying this.
6 points wasted, damn....

·
Registered
717 Posts
BARÇA I LOVE YOU!!! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts