Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
no comment, but we must concentrate for this game and forget r m match ...cozwe wanna a place in CL

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
you are right, now barça has to think that next game is against villareal and if we want to be at cl next season we must to win this match, and pray celta lose 2 or 3 points

·
Registered
966 Posts
I'm going to the stadium... we must support Barça in bad moments! Now it's time to concentrate on getting the 4th place, because the Champions is almost gone:eek:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hopes never die

Well hopes never dies but Barcelona have to win.
And i have doubts that they win after seeing the Celta Game.
They need to settle down for an UEFA Cup place when the season is over.

·
Registered
589 Posts
This game is so importent as the last 20 games or so...

It very importent that we grab the 4 th spot

Teams Pts P W D L GF GA +/- Possible Points
1 Valencia 66 35 18 12 5 45 26 19 3,1,3 73
2 Real Madrid 65 35 19 8 8 69 38 31 3,3,1 72
3 Dep. Coruña 61 35 18 7 10 57 39 18 3,1,1 65
4 Barcelona 57 35 16 9 10 58 35 23 3,3,1 64
5 Celta 57 35 15 12 8 62 43 19 1,3,3 64

Remaning games

Valencia: Real Madrid :

Valencia-Espanyol Real Sociedad-Real Madrid
Malaga-Valencia Real Madrid-Real Mallorca
Valencia-Betis Deportivo-Real Madrid

Deportivo :

Deportivo-Malaga
Real Betis -Deportivo
Deportivo-Real Madrid

Celta Vigo : Barcelona :

Real Zaragosa-Celta Barcelona-Villareal
Celta-Sevilla Barcelona-Espanyol
Rayo Vallecano-Celta Zaragosa-Barcelona

Ofcourse I hope for some slip ups but It`s only 3 games left and we also have the semifinal against Madrid to think about.

BUt it is absolutely vital we qualify for the champions league next year. But if Madrid beat us at the Nou Camp we can beat them at the Santiago Bernabeu...

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
I wish i had your hope!!!!

J.Saviola said:
BUt it is absolutely vital we qualify for the champions league next year. But if Madrid beat us at the Nou Camp we can beat them at the Santiago Bernabeu...

Cheers

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I wish i had your confidence about Barcelona this season but i dont think we will win in the Bernabeu and stick for the 5th spot in the league too better begin to work for season 2003/2004

I had doubts about Barcelona in the first semifinal and i got right. and i wll get right about this too. Im sorry but you better realize the fact.

·
Registered
589 Posts
It`s not over until it`s over....There is still 3 matches in la liga and 1 or 2 in champions league...

But I must admit that it looks really dark.

When Barca play bad they really needs the support most...

The game against Madrid was very unfair and if they have some luck and score an early goal anything can happen.It is as you have seen not always the best team that wins...

Barca definately were the better team in the first leg...

Cheers

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
J.Saviola said:
But if Madrid beat us at the Nou Camp we can beat them at the Santiago Bernabeu...
Great one! :stuckup: :star:

This game (Villareal) we'll win 5:0 :stuckup: ;)

And now I have a promise to make ... I will predict different in the case of the Bernabeu-match. :eek: :eek: I have my reasons. Thats all so far bout that. ;)

·
Registered
966 Posts
Re: Hopes never die

Matte said:
Well hopes never dies but Barcelona have to win.
And i have doubts that they win after seeing the Celta Game.
They need to settle down for an UEFA Cup place when the season is over.
Don't be so pessimist, we won't fight for a UEFA Cup spot, we'll go to the Champions. Celta won't get 9/9 points, I'm sure we'll qualify

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
barça must to forget game against rm and think only in this match, villarreal never has been a good team for us

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well its not ver yet..we are not that behind from depor .. so we do have a chnace to be in the CL league next year..well our this years run has more or less came to an end..... only a miracle can save us now....... but we should concentrate on our league right now cause thats the only way we can get into next years CL league......

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we must win this game in a big score to have a self confidence and wait a surprising luck in bernabue...

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
well i dont expect a huge win but a win do the thing for barca. they came to the last match with a loss and now they are away madrid.....a win can do thier confidence a lot........

·
Registered
150 Posts
I hope you have right

I really hope you have right in all your optimism.
I cant help to so pessimistic about Barcelonas chances.

A bad bad performance will affect comming games too. and if the goals dont fly behind the Villareal keeper i am sure the desperation will creep in the Barcelona players.

I know what frustration can lead if the struggle is big enought dont you know that.

desperate attacks to get in the damn ball can will often cause that a single counterattack from nothing will lead to defeat.

I have seen that happend again and again in the world of football.

nothing is harder than to try to beat someone who nothing have to loose.

Villareal dont have much to loose i think while Barcelona have everything to loose if they loose the match.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Squad for Villarreal

Carles Rexach has named the squad for Saturday's game and Puyol is back, whilst Coco misses out with an injury as does the suspended Gabri. Reserve team youngster Fernando Navarro joins the group. The full squad is:Cocu, Abelardo, Reina, Geovanni, Saviola, Xavi, Luis Enrique, Puyol, Rochemback, Abelardo, Bonano, Frank de Boer, Christanval, Overmars, Navarro and Motta.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Re: Squad for Villarreal

Emperor said:
Carles Rexach has named the squad for Saturday's game and Puyol is back, whilst Coco misses out with an injury as does the suspended Gabri. Reserve team youngster Fernando Navarro joins the group. The full squad is:Cocu, Abelardo, Reina, Geovanni, Saviola, Xavi, Luis Enrique, Puyol, Rochemback, Abelardo, Bonano, Frank de Boer, Christanval, Overmars, Navarro and Motta.
where is kluivert ???????!?!?!!!!!!!!!?!?!?

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
villarreal has always won at camp nou at least the last two, but i think this time is diferent, because the last two years the games were at the middel of the season, but this time we really need theses points

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
robban> i didn't know that you have the same thougths and bad english of me.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts