·
Registered
5,600 Posts
i dont see shit

·
semi-retired
18,554 Posts
I'm absolutely loving #1 :pp

But it's crap anyway (aside from no 1 ofcourse) because if there are 25 reasons why Spain will win the Euros, there are 26 reasons why they won't :D

·
All For You
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the 442 is very biased..

I showed it to VCF when we had a chat...

esp. #23: 9 countries supporting them, so The England and co. support Spain because they have the underachieved national team??

#17: Cesc is the best. REally??

The most biased: SOme of them play in The UK...:howler:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
Every year we can say things like this.

Keep your expectations low people.. I'm warning you.
makes me feel like an atleti fan :yuck:

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
I might be a bit biased but ..

I do like NO.4
4# Fernando Torres . :heart:

and let me add NO.26 to the list .. that is :
26# they have 4 players from liverpool football club . :proud: :pp

·
Registered
9,410 Posts
well there have always been a million reason why we should win but we wont win and thats a fact. i for one think its down to del horno being left out of the squad. i think he'd make the difference

·
Registered
11,267 Posts
#12 has the euro and next world cup wrapped up. God bless that man :proud:

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
The main reason Spain should lost the Euro?

Because some believe there are 25 reasons they should win it...

Humility guys... humility....

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
:howler: @ # 19

Finest divers the world has ever seen

·
Registered
489 Posts
The euros is just too unpredictable (unlike the WC)

I agree that the quarter final would be the thoughest, especially if we meet Holland, their attackers just know how to destroy the spanish defence. But I'm quite confident that we can beat France this time if we meet them.

·
Registered
834 Posts
i like the spanish and its people,though if spain are to become real world beaters they have to invest money into just one sport at the expense of others ie basketball and tennis,the more people ya have playing the same sport the better the team will be hence holland small country yet have a great team,that aint due to chance that is due to money being pumped into that help football which allows the game to excell and prosper hence a fantastic team for such a small country

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
i like the spanish and its people,though if spain are to become real world beaters they have to invest money into just one sport at the expense of others ie basketball and tennis,the more people ya have playing the same sport the better the team will be hence holland small country yet have a great team,that aint due to chance that is due to money being pumped into that help football which allows the game to excell and prosper hence a fantastic team for such a small country
That's just about the strangest post I've ever seen.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Its funny how the English, while not being at the tournament, somehow have to congratulate themselves on producing something... as if Spain winning the tournamen because some of them are from the EPL is all because of this great country :howler:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts