Xtratime Community banner
141 - 160 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Yeah, it was one of the historical jems and it will be with us forever as long we don't turn into artificially augmented genetic flesh-and-blood un-sovereign cyborgs with no emotions, heart and warm souls and memories in order to perfect us in adverse environmental conditions in the deep future.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Thank God, Isten and goodness he's still with us, he probably knows the 20th and this century better than I in Life and joy and excitement and happiness and wisdom and experience, a monument that man.

Bentex I have to go back to Hungary to see my dad and brother for the very last time next year, I got into big difficult complications in America because of the Internet.

·
Registered
80,197 Posts
I hear ya, Major old buddy.

You know I've watched your back since day 1 amigo :star: Just give me a holler if you need the Bentex. I don't mind to be tail-end Karcsi.When we're a dual force we're unstoppable! Just holler my name 3 times and I'll magically appear. So tell Winston to chill on a Solar Make from the Aussie establishment and we're golden olden!

·
Registered
80,197 Posts
Well, I'm back now.
I'm sorry (especially to Ultrafox) that I wasn't here to do the traditional thread bump.

I'm getting a little emotional. We're almost the old guys now. We must give tribute to the legends that brought us together. Not the Aranycsapat (yet) but our fathers, uncles and grandfathers who made it clear we must love OUR foci! It once ruled the world ;)

Much love! Respect to the Aranycsapat! 3:6 (just like the ticket said it would be ;) ).

141 - 160 of 163 Posts