Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know about you guys but all day at work all I could think about was that crap call! At first I thought maybe it was intentional but just cuz he opened his hand doesn't mean it was on purpose! There was no way he could have moved his hand in such short time! I forgot who said but the linesman couldn't see the offsides that led to the France goal but from the same distance he could see that Xavier purposely put out his hand to stop that ball! I know we been thru this but the more I read about it and the more I think about it it just makes me more mad! The linesman goes on to officiate again but we go home robbed of maybe our first major final ever!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Soprano,

I agree, I have been sick to my stomach all day!! And all these *******s at work keep rubbing it in, I have had to hold myself back from freaking out! Especially considering they KNOW nothing about football!!!!!! I am glad the day is almost over!!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hang in there, NelsonD! We know who the real finalists shoul be! We were robbed!!!

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
I feel your pain, man.

This is surreal...

·
Registered
119 Posts
hurts a whole lot..and that stupid guy ian whatever was the one who wrote that bull**** article on soccernet..thats where i started gettin ginto on the soccernet messageboards thats why i was asking u guys for some help in defending our team

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That article is just pure rubbish he was saying that FIGO was pissed off cause France's Midfield & Zidane clearly outshone him WHAT KIND OF REPORTER IS THIS GUY...

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No fan of decent football should ever forget this. This championship went to crap. One semi-final decided in double overtime on a crap call and the other on penalty kicks? L-a-m-e. This is not interesting football.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts