• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as you may know, I found out that it is 23 members per squad...

so I have chosen the top 3 lefotvers of each position (except GK), for you all to vote who you think it should be

This is not a popularity poll, more who you think it should be in the squad... so for example, we only have 1 left back and we may need cover which means Grosso or Pancaro... or we may need another DM in your opinion so Tacchinardi or De Rossi... maybe even another attacking option which would mean Miccoli for example!!!!

Although I know already the Parma fans will choose Marchionni so I should just give him 5 votes and tell the Parma fans not to vote :D

anyway vote who you want really... I choose Grosso as we only have 1 Left Back!!!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
1) we will have 2 left backs..... trust me, coco will be back

2) and who is the back up in central defence? :confused:

-> that's why i choose marco materazzi....
btw he shouldn't be in this poll, cuz he is definitely going to portugal, cuz he's the best backup for canna/nesta

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Arianna said:
is to difficult for you understand that exist also Udinese?
And Bertotto deserve one place in NT??????

man you 're starting to be annoying.... i'm sure other people feel the same, you with your udinese all the time, give it a rest... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
man you 're starting to be annoying.... i'm sure other people feel the same, you with your udinese all the time, give it a rest... :rolleyes:
first i'm not man:D
second i'm not the onlyone who think Valerio deserve one place in NT. But u can't know this because you don't live in Italy and you read only who the website write about italian football or you see just what you can see in you television .!

Also our defence is one of the best defence of Serie A.

I'm sorry if i bored you but is sad who noone know how great is Bertotto

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Arianna said:
first i'm not man:D
second i'm not the onlyone who think Valerio deserve one place in NT. But u can't know this because you don't live in Italy and you read only who the website write about italian football or you see just what you can see in you television .!

Also our defence is one of the best defence of Serie A.

I'm sorry if i bored you but is sad who noone know how great is Bertotto

god damn't you don't know when to quit , dont ya?

ok here we go again:

- i already thought you weren't an ENGLISH speaking person, cuz your language using here is far from good...

- second, your oh so dearly beloved italian valerio bertotto had his chance! he has been called up in 2001 a few times, if i don't mistaken....

- and at last, i know more about what i talk than YOU think, you're just a blinded udinese fool, who can't say anything bad about your oh so dearly beloved black/whites....

i hope this solves something, but hey..... if it doesn't...;
i expect so from you :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
god damn't you don't know when to quit , dont ya?

ok here we go again:

- i already thought you weren't an ENGLISH speaking person, cuz your language using here is far from good...

- second, your oh so dearly beloved italian valerio bertotto had his chance! he has been called up in 2001 a few times, if i don't mistaken....

- and at last, i know more about what i talk than YOU think, you're just a blinded udinese fool, who can't say anything bad about your oh so dearly beloved black/whites....

i hope this solves something, but hey..... if it doesn't...;
i expect so from you :)
-i'm sorry if my english is crappy :( but i learned all by myself:(
-Yes but after that was injured and so lost the NT....but now h's back,and he's great again :)
- not true! When we play badly i say that we played badly and we're crap! But now we're good and i like say what we are

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Arianna said:
-i'm sorry if my english is crappy :( but i learned all by myself:(
-Yes but after that was injured and so lost the NT....but now h's back,and he's great again :)
- not true! When we play badly i say that we played badly and we're crap! But now we're good and i like say what we are
Don't worry Arianna, we can understand your English very well. I'm amazed that you learned it by yourself. :eek: And don't use ravanelli1983 as an example or take his opinion too seriously, because his English isn't that good. ;)

Of course Udinese are good. Milan 1-2 Udinese. :depress:

Deano, would it be possible for you to post the 22-man team we've picked, just so it's easier to see who would be more useful. :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
yeah, i guess you're an allright person :)

and i have to admid udinese are doing fine right *now*;
a solid team with individual class...

good for you pizarro extended their deal, but his transfer rumers are still continuing :D

anyhow: we have to STICK to the poll,
so like i said, materazzi wil DEFINITELY included, i would bet my life on it :)

(except of course he's injured)....

bertotto won't, i'm sorry for you but that's reality .... :)

btw, they could always rely on iuliano for his position ;) héhé.... realy i like him... he has his bad days lately, but should play more regular ...

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:

good for you pizarro extended their deal, but his transfer rumers are still continuing :D

if he want leave we have already a man who can replace him : Muntari :rolleyes: :D

Originally posted by Ruffian Don't worry Arianna, we can understand your English very well. I'm amazed that you learned it by yourself. :eek:
:) i hope one day to be able to write all good! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Ruffian said:
Don't worry Arianna, we can understand your English very well. I'm amazed that you learned it by yourself. :eek: And don't use ravanelli1983 as an example or take his opinion too seriously, because his English isn't that good. ;)

Of course Udinese are good. Milan 1-2 Udinese. :depress:

Deano, would it be possible for you to post the 22-man team we've picked, just so it's easier to see who would be more useful. :)

my english isn't that well ? funny :rolleyes: i'm 20 years old, and i go to high school, to TEACH at children from 12 till 18 .... and guess WHAT i teach ;)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Marco Marco Marco Marchiooooooooooni is my :heart: but I didn't vote for him. ( :lala: )

My vote goes absolutely without any single doubt to Daniele De Rossi. I've posted it many times before. Italy doesn't have such a talented midfielder at the moment. Unfortunately his talent is wasted on Roma's bench he won't probably be ready for EURO 2004. What a pity, De Rossi is a future superstar.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
my english isn't that well ? funny :rolleyes: i'm 20 years old, and i go to high school, to TEACH at children from 12 till 18 .... and guess WHAT i teach ;)
Funny that...I never knew you teach at children and 12 till 18...shouldn't it be 12 to 18? ;)

I'm not the grammar police but I think you deserve to have a taste of your own medicine...

How do you like them apples...;)

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
GaGa said:
Funny that...I never knew you teach at children and 12 till 18...shouldn't it be 12 to 18? ;)

I'm not the grammar police but I think you deserve to have a taste of your own medicine...

How do you like them apples...;)
:howler: :howler:

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
I voted for Materazzi because on form he is a very good defender and Cannavaro has been in pretty bad form of late. And Italy could use his height against Sweden and Denmark.:)
Arianna, I for one understand your English well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here is the current XT 22 man squad:

Buffon, Toldo, Cudicini

Oddo, Pamucci, Nesta, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Legrottaglie, Zambrotta

Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Maresca Fiore, camoranesi, Totti

Vieri, Corradi, Inzaghi, Cassano, Del Piero

Ravanelli1983, this is the XT squad, and this poll is who the 23rd member should be looking from this squad!!! SO as you see, Coco is not in the squad, and thank God for that!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Out of the players mentioned i think that Di Vaio should be in the squad, he's proven to be real good when given the chances at Juve. Tacchi and Materazzi could be backups and Pellizoli should be the 3 keeper.

·
Registered
10,087 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
Hmmm let me guess: Polish? Arabic? Naah give me a minute, I think I know by now - Mongolian?

Not English is it? :eek: Well God bless those kids. I´d almost prefer my old prime school sadist of an English teacher.:dazed:

And before someone clever points it out: yes, I could very well need some additional classes myself.:howler:

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
ravanelli1983 said:
No, your English isn't that good; don't use "well" here unless your English is sick. Come to think of it... :D

Don't worry, I'm not the grammar police either. I only criticize other people's use of English when they've made nasty comments about another poster's use of the language. Arianna is perfectly easy to understand.

Deano said:
SO as you see, Coco is not in the squad, and thank God for that!
:howler:

Deano said:
Here is the current XT 22 man squad:

Buffon, Toldo, Cudicini

Oddo, Pamucci, Nesta, Cannavaro, Ferrari, Legrottaglie, Zambrotta

Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini, Maresca Fiore, camoranesi, Totti

Vieri, Corradi, Inzaghi, Cassano, Del Piero
Deano, thank you on behalf of all the people here who were too lazy to look it up.

I voted Pancaro, not because of any Milan bias, but because we need cover for Zambrotta in case of suspension or injury.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.