Xtratime Community banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
20,711 Posts
Salta con noi, Demiral salta con noii

Saltaaaa con noiiii, demiral saltaaa con noiiii

Cheers Os.

Btw celebrating an injury of a footballer does not break any forum rules so keep your moralistic shit to yourself. You support juve ffs.
Well said dude.:ROFLMAO::D:D;)

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Not really, I focus on the spineless and cowardly bullshit of an keyboard warrior saying a young player deserve to tear his ACL in multiple places.

What a hateful dweeb you have to be to actually utter that and mean it.
Your opinion of me matters as much as hair gel mattered to Pierluigi Collina.

I am not taking lessons and preaching from a juve fan when your supporters celebrate deaths - not just injuries - of others. So yeah an ACL injury is hardly a big deal in comparison. It's not like Demiral's leg is amputated either, stop overreacting, Nancygirl.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Good to see you back Nera.

Feisty as ever.

ENJOY THE EUROPA LEAGUE SON.
Thanks, not sure I am back for good but just had to set some records straight.

EL is cool.

You won't enjoy Valencia losing to Atalanta though I am sure.

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Are we going to ignore the fact that Zapata completely man handled and physically launched Lautaro to the ground prior to the rugby tackle?
He is going to ignore that, yeah.

It comes with the territory

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
I think it's clear that Conte (and Marotta) will not be allowed to win a Scudetto with Inter at juve's expense as that would make Agnelli look stupid. Hence the ridiculous number of refereeing gifts juve received to aid them this season. We are talking about 10-12 points worth of refereeing favours, can't be down to 'good fortune' or coincidences..

let's not forget the comical penalty awarded to Verona against us from a clear dive, the Napoli match when we were denied TWO penalties, the Parma match when we were denied TWO penalties... scandalous stuff.
You're back! But only temporarily :cry:

Well, I hope you stay Ahmed. No one else here has your energy. It has just been me and Nax shooting the breeze for the last 6 weeks or so.

What do you make of the imminent Giroud, Spinzzaola and Eriksen signings?

Btw I was right about Bastoni :sneaky:

·
Registered
15,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
N4L please also note that I ended a 22 year curse with this thread 🤓

I then failed to open an Atalanta thread (missed the game 😣)

Maybe you can open the Lecce thread for us? Conte will unleash hell on them (Sensi, Barella, Sanchez) and it should be an easy win, but would be good to have a Nera thread for old time's sake

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Your opinion of me matters as much as hair gel mattered to Pierluigi Collina.

I am not taking lessons and preaching from a juve fan when your supporters celebrate deaths - not just injuries - of others. So yeah an ACL injury is hardly a big deal in comparison. It's not like Demiral's leg is amputated either, stop overreacting, Nancygirl.
Damn! :D

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
You're back! But only temporarily :cry:

Well, I hope you stay Ahmed. No one else here has your energy. It has just been me and Nax shooting the breeze for the last 6 weeks or so.

What do you make of the imminent Giroud, Spinzzaola and Eriksen signings?

Btw I was right about Bastoni :sneaky:
Ha yes I will give you that (Bastoni not being dead last in pecking order, obviously he is getting a lot more minutes than the frog does under Conte)

Though at the very start of the season Bastoni was dead last (Lecce and Cagliari), guess Conte wanted to wait a bit before trusting him.

Not going to comment on Eriksen as not to jinx it.

Giroud is experienced and cheap so can't complain, would be good to rest Lukaku or Lautaro especially with EL matches in Feb (and hopefully beyond Feb), Heck we might even rest both Lautaro and Lukaku and play Alexis-Giroud.

Bit disappointed Politano is going. Spinazzola is decent but juve and then roma getting rid of him is not a good sign, not to mention the medical issue/controversy so I am not entirely sure about him.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
N4L please also note that I ended a 22 year curse with this thread 🤓

I then failed to open an Atalanta thread (missed the game 😣)

Maybe you can open the Lecce thread for us? Conte will unleash hell on them (Sensi, Barella, Sanchez) and it should be an easy win, but would be good to have a Nera thread for old time's sake
Yeah well done on the Napoli thread tbh. Fecking San Paolo, finally conquered (In Serie A, as we had eliminated Napoli from Coppa Italia at San Paolo twice under Leonardo in 10-11 and Mancio in 15-16)

No you go ahead and do Lecce-Inter but what the **** did you just say? 'should be an easy win' 🤦‍♂️ we don't say this shit around here even in a match against a Serie D team. Lecce will battle hard and they have a certain Babacar who always did well against us for Fiorentina.

juve dropped 2 points at Via del Mare earlier this season and we last won there in 08-09 when Zlatan banged them. I doubt it will be easy. It is a must win match though by all means.

·
Registered
57,648 Posts
Hehe.

I returned when we are positioned second already. Not first.

If we don't win this season we already know the reason... it's in the previous couple of pages. In fact the last match thread before I departed (Inter-Parma), we were robbed 2 points.

Plus I was here when we won the Treble (and other stuff), and started decisive threads :stuckup:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts