Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,764 Posts
And ftr, +9 is just based on partial games I've seen or am otherwise aware of. Whenever I pay attn it seems you get ref favors every other game. And you're complaining.
LOL, that makes sense.

'I've seen parts of games through my Juventino tinted lenses and my equally moronic Juve brethren have told me of other events.'

·
Registered
57,479 Posts
Clear foul by Toloi on Lautaro before Lautaro fouled him.

·
Registered
57,479 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,394 Posts
You guys ❤

·
Registered
57,479 Posts
juve v Sassuolo

De Ligt fouls Duncan, no penalty awarded

All the calls I listed are from THIS season

Yet we have some deluded fag saying/claiming juve deserve top spot. Laughable.

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
Pathetic as fvck, foolish of me to think this forum missed you, but you actually wrote Demiral deserved an ACL tear. What a low life thing to say.

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
'Refereeing designator Nicola Rizzoli confirms Atalanta should’ve received a penalty against Inter. “It was an error from the VAR official.”'

·
Registered
12,153 Posts
The examples of Juve ref beneficiaries...lmao. Hahaha

Someone needs to seek help. But maybe not the only one. Like I said, part and parcel of being Interisti. You only see this level of delusion among Trump fans.

·
Registered
57,479 Posts

Someone needs to seek help. But maybe not the only one. Like I said, part and parcel of being Interisti. You only see this level of delusion among Trump fans.
Yeah I expected a silly response like that without actually debating the incidents I posted. It's simply because you have nothing meaningful to counter with except 'haha' and comparing me to Trump, lolf. Typical shit from pav.

As if only Interisti say that juve gets favoured? It's common knowledge in Italy that your club are the darling of refs but naturally I do not expect an admission from a scum juventino like you specifically.

Even when the ball hit the face of Gagliardini at Brescia earlier this season and the Brescia fans thought it was a handball, the Brescia fans chanted 'come la juve'

Speaks volumes...

·
Registered
57,479 Posts
PS irrati, the var ref, will be banned.
What happened to the VAR ref who wanted a red card for Vecino - to which Mr Orsato obliged - and said nothing about the horror tackle of Pjanic on Rafinha, when pjanic was already on a booking and deserved a red card? In a match which basically helped you steal the 2017-2018 title from Napoli?

Perhaps Mr Rizzoli needs to check better or pay more attention because Lautaro Martinez was actually initially fouled by Toloi as the picture posted earlier clearly illustrates.

Toloi was jumping all over Lautaro using his arm, so if anything Lautaro fouled Toloi AFTER he was fouled first.

Lautaro fell to the gorund and THEN grabbed Toloi.

Use your feckin brain for 2 seconds for a change, ok? Or is that too difficult an ask for you?

But when the Italian football federation is sponsored by FIAT aka juve, it's hardly a surprise that we read about a suspension because of this non-call, and yet refs who make weekly gifts for juve are not touched. Welcome to Italy... Like Nucini said, you make a mistake against juve you get relegated to officiate in lower leagues, you favor them you stay in Serie A.

And really, is this 1 match (Inter-Atalanta) all you have? we got 1 point from it. Fine take off that point but also take off 12 robbed points off juve and we are even. Cheers.

Oh and give us back the 2 robbed points in Inter-Parma when Lautaro and Biraghi both deserved penalties. We would have won 4-2 instead of drawing 2-2.

·
Registered
57,479 Posts
Pathetic as fvck, foolish of me to think this forum missed you, but you actually wrote Demiral deserved an ACL tear. What a low life thing to say.
If my posting annoys you then I might actually consider staying for good. :)

I think you should focus on reviving the utterly dead juve XT forum instead tbh.

·
Registered
57,479 Posts
Salta con noi, Demiral salta con noii

Saltaaaa con noiiii, demiral saltaaa con noiiii

Cheers Os.

Btw celebrating an injury of a footballer does not break any forum rules so keep your moralistic shit to yourself. You support juve ffs.

·
Administrator
52,307 Posts
If my posting annoys you then I might actually consider staying for good. :)

I think you should focus on reviving the utterly dead juve XT forum instead tbh.
Not really, I focus on the spineless and cowardly bullshit of an keyboard warrior saying a young player deserve to tear his ACL in multiple places.

What a hateful dweeb you have to be to actually utter that and mean it.

·
Registered
20,296 Posts

Mods, why is this politics crap allowed in this forum by the s.hitdistuber pavnedved? He's been warned to stop this in multiple boards. Lets keep it to football please and edit this crap above by these juve posters.

Forza Inter and Brozovic. May they beat the max fitching/cheating garbage from up north.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts