Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
16,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Awful performance last night against Atalanta.

·
Registered
16,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #42 (Edited)
Not nice to see Conte play on the break in San Siro against a team that has about 10% of the budget of Inter.

Not acceptable.

This is the type of game Juventus win in their sleep.

The game would have certainly been different with Skriniar and Barella but still no excuse.

Gagliardini was useless as always.

Brozo wasn't great.

The first half wasn't too bad and looked like a classic Conte setup. There were 3 big chances (Lautaro x2 and Lukaku hit the post) . Atalanta only really had one chance in the first 45. It looked like being a laboured but effective performance.

But this ridiculous attempt at Catenaccio in the 2nd half was just stupid and almost backfired completely.

Well, it did backfire.

This midfield signing can't wait any longer. Vidal/Eriksen/Kessie/Nandez needs to come NOW.

4 points from Napoli away and Atalanta at home is not a bad return, but this game was completely winnable with a different tactical approach. Atalanta are not that good on the road this season. THey lost away to frickin Bologna 4 weeks ago. C'mon....

·
Greta joke sharer
23,658 Posts
The performance was pretty dire in the first half as well. Except for the first 10 minutes perhaps. Even if possession isn't everything, Atalanta had 63% possession in the first half already. That would maybe be okay against Barcelona in their prime. But at home against Atalanta?

Biraghi is probably the one that pissed me off the most. He just can't seem to fit in with the flow of the game. It's like he's a distinctly separate part that doesn't integrate with the rest of the team. Gags and Lukaku were pretty poor as well.

Thankfully Handa saved the day somewhat after Bastoni's incredibly stupid and clumsy tackle.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Rugby tackle in the box and no PK for Atalanta.

I see nothing has changed since start of the season or before.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Apparently Gazzetta dared to mention it, and they're being labeled as pro-Juve. Gazzetta of all papers lol.

·
Registered
8,905 Posts

Are we going to ignore the fact that Zapata completely man handled and physically launched Lautaro to the ground prior to the rugby tackle?

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
Watched the game -- Atalanta are pretty damn good and deserved to win. Handanovic made a great save in that penalty.

I'm not convinced that Inter going so deep in the second half was completely by Conte's design, Atalanta really have become hard to control and are in great form. Probably a bit of both factors.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Not nice to see Conte play on the break in San Siro against a team that has about 10% of the budget of Inter.

Not acceptable.

This is the type of game Juventus win in their sleep.

The game would have certainly been different with Skriniar and Barella but still no excuse.

Gagliardini was useless as always.

Brozo wasn't great.

The first half wasn't too bad and looked like a classic Conte setup. There were 3 big chances (Lautaro x2 and Lukaku hit the post) . Atalanta only really had one chance in the first 45. It looked like being a laboured but effective performance.

But this ridiculous attempt at Catenaccio in the 2nd half was just stupid and almost backfired completely.

Well, it did backfire.

This midfield signing can't wait any longer. Vidal/Eriksen/Kessie/Nandez needs to come NOW.

4 points from Napoli away and Atalanta at home is not a bad return, but this game was completely winnable with a different tactical approach. Atalanta are not that good on the road this season. THey lost away to frickin Bologna 4 weeks ago. C'mon....
I think you are underestimating Atalanta, they are the in-form team in Serie A along with Lazio scoring 10 goals in the last 2 matches and conceding none. As for Conte's tactics, with a half fit Sensi and a suspended Barella I find it difficult to dominate any midfield, let alone Atalanta's dynamic one. The only baffling thing about Conte is always insisting on subbing out Lautaro (for Politano) and leaving Lukaku on the pitch, thus giving a helping hand to the opponent. Maybe it is because Lautaro covers much more space during the match and ends up getting tired towards the end.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
I am making a temporary return just to respond to that pezzo di merda pav, seeing as only Vlepnat bothered to.

Hate this new XT, another reason not to bother with this forum although I still tend to read at times.

Are you blind or retarded or both?

Only last week at San Paolo, Inter were denied not one but 2 penalties. One in each half for Lukaku and Lautaro. Last week ffs.

In the match against Parma, Inter were denied 2 penalties. One for Lautaro in the first half and one for Biraghi in the second. We were robbed 2 points.

Need I remind you how your shit club won at Bergamo? 2 handballs not called on Cuadrado (before you scored) and Emre Can (should have been a penalty)

Not to mention Higuain stamping on the Atalanta goalie and only getting booked. A very similar foul to that of Vecino against your lot the season before last but of course such double standards are expected..

juve's 3 robbed points in Bergamo aside, I am sure you are aware that Demiral committed 2 fouls in the Sampdoria match (both should have been penalties), not to mention the Cristina dive against Genoa, the non sending off of Rugani in the same match, the Pjanic push against Bologna leading to juve scoring a goal, the De Ligt handball in the Turin derby etc..

If refs were fair juve would be 3rd by now so you have some nerve to come here and post shit. But it's to be expected from a piece of shit rubentus fan. Congrats on another robbed title sponsored by FIGC top sponsor FIAT.

Reactions: Nacka

·
Greta joke sharer
23,658 Posts

Your retarded opinion has been noted and disregarded.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Wow. Lol.

If refs were fair you'd be 9 behind us, not 2.
A juventino complaining about the fairness of ITALIAN refs, lol.

We should be 9 points behind juve (ahahaha) although you stole 5-6 matches this season. Funny. Not to mention delusional.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
Talk about delusion. The level of delusion. What it must be like to be an interista... Only way you can be one.

·
Registered
12,161 Posts
And ftr, +9 is just based on partial games I've seen or am otherwise aware of. Whenever I pay attn it seems you get ref favors every other game. And you're complaining.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
La classifica senza errori arbitrali
– Ecco, dunque, la classifica dopo 16 turni al netto degli errori arbitrali: Inter 41; Juventus 33; Roma, Lazio 32; Napoli 29; Atalanta 28; Cagliari 25; Parma 24; Torino 23; Bologna 22; Verona 20; Lecce, Fiorentina, Milan 19; Sassuolo 16; Sampdoria 15; Udinese 12; Brescia 11; Genoa 8; Spal 7.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
95th minute dive... a match winning penalty. Another juve robbery for the collection.

Cristiano Ronaldo "dive" sparks VAR debate in Serie A

p1dogobhrf1nfvd8u15fo1eu71en3f.jpg

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Pjanic pushes Bologna player, juve go on to score afterwards.

More robbed points for la vecchia ladra

The usual stuff

Ex arbitro Marelli fa chiarezza su fallo Pjanic e proteste Bologna |  Sport e Vai

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Vecino stamps on Mandzukic in 17-18

red card

Higuaín stamps on Gollini this season

Yellow card and be a good boy, don't do it again

Higuaín goes on to give juve 3 robbed points.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
De Ligt aka the most expensive handball player of all time

Penalty for Torino denied this season

More robbed points. I am starting to lose count here!

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
Demiral shoves Murru, Samp denied a penalty. More robbed points... those are Moggi levels really.

glad that cvnt got ACL injury. serves him right.

·
Registered
59,279 Posts
I think it's clear that Conte (and Marotta) will not be allowed to win a Scudetto with Inter at juve's expense as that would make Agnelli look stupid. Hence the ridiculous number of refereeing gifts juve received to aid them this season. We are talking about 10-12 points worth of refereeing favours, can't be down to 'good fortune' or coincidences..

let's not forget the comical penalty awarded to Verona against us from a clear dive, the Napoli match when we were denied TWO penalties, the Parma match when we were denied TWO penalties... scandalous stuff.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts