Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
22. leg of Serie B: Torino Calcio - Ascoli Calcio 2:1

Match preview:
22. leg of Serie B (30.01.2005, sunday, 15:00)
Venue: Delle Alpi - Turin
Torino Calcio - Ascoli Calcio

Club info:
Official web-sites: Torino - http://www.toro.it; Ascoli - http://www.ascolicalcio.net
Year of foundation: Torino - 1906; Ascoli - 1898
Trophies won: Toro - 8 championships and 5 cups; Ascoli - none
Managers: Torino - Ezio Rossi; Ascoli - Massimo Silva

Past meetings & current form:
Last meeting: 18.09.2004 in Ascoli, Torino won 0:3
Last season results: Torino - Ascoli 4:1 and Ascoli - Torino 0:0
Previous leg results: Verona - Torino 2:0; Ascoli - Empoli 1:1
Current league position: Torino - fifth with 37 ponts; Ascoli - sixt with 36 points

Conclusion:
As we can see Toro - Ascoli will be kind of a derby in Serie B this leg considering the league positions and the points won by both teams. Torino is a slight favourite because the game will be played at Delle Alpi in front of the faithfull Granata fans, but Ascoli can easily get a point or all the three from this match because Toro has been in an awful form in the last three legs losing from Treviso, Albinoleffe and Verona.

Anyway... FORZA TORO!!!

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
This looks like it will be a tight match on standings it will be good if Toro can get bounce back with a win after the loss against Verona.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
about the team...Mezzano have to stay out for 8 or 10 days because a little injury and Marinelli is banned for 2 games.

Tomorrow the team will play a friendly against one team of Promozione in Pinerolo

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the line-up will probably look like this:

------------Marazzina-----Franco------------
---------------------Pinga-------------------
Codrea------------Cagnaccio------------Gaby
Balza------Mantovani-----Peccarisi---Comotto
---------------------Berti-------------------

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Romanticar said:
So the line-up will probably look like this:

------------Marazzina-----Franco------------
---------------------Pinga-------------------
Codrea------------Cagnaccio------------Gaby
Balza------Mantovani-----Peccarisi---Comotto
---------------------Berti-------------------
io hope to see again Quagliarella and not Franco....also after what he missed against Verona ...my god:wallbang:
And...justice for Sorrentino:mad: :cry:

ps. there is something wrong in this team since Codrea alwayd play central in front of the defence...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would also like to see Quagliarella in the starting lineup and Mantovani out at least for few games until he realises that he has to give 100% of himself on every match. :mad:

Well I'm not quite sure how are the midfielders lined up on the pitch this season. :confused:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I want Cimminelli( called calabroleso, cimmiminchia, ecc.) n' Romero( called the killer, romerpeder,ecc..) in the starting line up of the toliet

FUORI I MAIALI GOBBI DAL TORINO

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
I dont know much about both of these teams but since Torino plays at home im hoping they have the advantage and will win.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hope you're right Ambis. :thmbup: Guys what are the plans of Rossi, will the new signings Pesaresi and Bruno be in the starting lineup?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
...this game could end soething like 4-1 on the first half...about the second i dont know because i haven't watched it...
Marazzina is so unluky in this moment...the keeper saved twice on him...and there were so great shots...and saved once on Quagliarella,another great shot!
Btw,finally a victory again:shades:

·
Registered
54,576 Posts
A victory of penalties. Congrats!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good win today. Could have won by a few more but job done anyway. Hope this is a turning point after the last 3 losses.

FORZA TORO

PS- Bravo Romanticar!! Good job

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.