Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:tongue:

Having said that your win was indeed worthy, with Henry's goal a gem :star: Tight defence and counters it was, and, if I may, in what fashion :shades:

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
we are a combination of Italian and Spanish. Counter attacking like Italians + Spectacular Football like RM (of 2000 era) & Barca (present) :stuckup: :D

We are the new revolution in Europe :D

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
perhaps we just invented being Italian?

they were a 3rd world country before the Arsenal, eating shit and dressing in them long white skirts,

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nEEbz said:
we are a combination of Italian and Spanish. Counter attacking like Italians + Spectacular Football like RM (of 2000 era) & Barca (present) :stuckup: :D

We are the new revolution in Europe :D
:scared: :dazed: :scared:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sir Leonardo said:
This is what we need Bastin for. He knows how Chapman used to like his steak. But for Diavolo:

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/articles/225/Part-4---Building-An-Empire.html
http://www.arsenal-mania.com/articles/226/Part-5---The-Greatest-Team-In-The-World.html

That's two articles on the GREATNESS of Herbert Chapman and to an extent his successor after he died, George Allison.
You forgot to add the 1971 link :stuckup:

P.S. I've already read the above articles sometime ago :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jern Lizardhous said:
perhaps we just invented being Italian?

they were a 3rd world country before the Arsenal, eating shit and dressing in them long white skirts,
So Highbury was there long before civilization :dazed:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jern Lizardhous said:
I think we were here before the big bang. :dazed:
:dazed: :eekani: :dazed:

On a serious note, having said that Arsenal have almost 2 feet in the QF's as Barca, are you kind of frustrated by the fact that you aren't personally going to take care of Chelsea, or, to my surprise, you can live with that :undecide:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jern Lizardhous said:
we can live with it. :angel:

we can also live with you knocking out Bayern as well so we don't have to play them again. :hopefull:
Having said that I'm still concerned about our leg 2, for sure you can live with it, but wouldn't life be far better knowing that you lot took care of buisness :stuckup:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
2005 conquered by liverpool

2006 ------> arsenal.... maybe

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Having said that I'm still concerned about our leg 2, for sure you can live with it, but wouldn't life be far better knowing that you lot took care of buisness :stuckup:
not really, they are not rivals of us, just a stain on an otherwise nice country.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts