Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
If we start it, I'll just get depressed if noone posts. If we can keep it alive, let's do it.

Yeah Orbán Lang Szalai, sorry. In that case Lang is the weakest link so maybe Lovrencsics will start and Orbán will be in the middle. But Orbán was just so good at the left against Bulgaria. Maybe Poland are not the opponent to try it against, yeah.
We won't know if no one posts until we try it. Either is fine for me.

Oh ok. Yeah, Lang is by far the weakest. It's not even close. I'd have Szalai on the left, Orbán in the middle if we're playing with three. Although Holender being out complicates that a bit.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Just realized that we have 4 defenders against much stronger opponents. So most likely either Botka or Lovrencsics will start too.

·
Registered
59,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
3-3 = 1-1

am still pissed how after the 2-0 it turned out like that :( I mean, come on, Polacks are much better, but still, 2 gooals against within 1 minute, basszameg. ok, I exagerate, but we talking about Magyarfoci, the Holiest Thing ever, on this Fückin Planet

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
It was so like us to give it back after 60 minutes, wasn’t it? Talk bout it all turning back to papirforma in the blink of an eye. Still we scored 3 without our most dangerous offensive threat, az nem semmi.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I disagree, papírorma would be 5-0 Poland. I think this is a huge achievement, they are a much much stronger team.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Well papirforma after the 2-0 lead. A 5-0 loss would be papirforma the whole way. If you give Lewandowski three touches in that area, you deserve to be scored on. That was a no doubter, his quality so evident.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
San Marino making Gazdag look like a division 2 player.

·
Registered
59,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
a lényeg a 3 pont

will be more difficult in Andorra, especially without Willi and Sallai

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Time for Niko and Géresi to shine.

We are becoming a regular top 40 in the FIFA rankings which is nice but that's really not enough for a WC spot. We can't lose against England.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Time for Niko and Géresi to shine.

We are becoming a regular top 40 in the FIFA rankings which is nice but that's really not enough for a WC spot. We can't lose against England.
Even at full strength we'd lose to England. They may not be the real favorites, but might as well be against us.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
in San Marino‘s Serie A, I think he said :)
Ha ha:LOL: My mistake.

So we have to let our Bundesliga boys go early. Ok it's Andorra, but still not good..

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
I think we'll win. Poland will lose, Lewa is out. We'll take second place. Go out against England guns blazing. Just realizes it will be in the Puskás, not at Wembley. :) See you guys there!

Btw, are you guys getting vaccinated? My wife got her first shot yesterday. I might get it this week as a substitute if someone can't go.

·
Registered
5,970 Posts
Even at full strength we'd lose to England. They may not be the real favorites, but might as well be against us.
I saw England play against Albania. Not really as good as their names are, just like Poland. Basically they have a Harry Kane like Poland have a Lewandowski. If Fiola takes down Mount we have a fighting chance. :D

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
One game at a time Dandikam, England can wait.

If Andorra beat the team 3 years ago then that is the work at hand we have to scale down first. They'll play bunker forrest ball tomorrow so it won't be an open game, it will be a tough fly at the bunker forrest match in their last quarter but doable. I think we'll get a penalty again.

Magyarorszag 3, Andorra 0.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts