Sep 8 HUN-AND

Okt 9 HUN-ALB
Okt 12 ENG-HUN

Nov 12 HUN-SMR
Nov 15 POL-HUN

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Like I said, let's not slip up on the first game against Poland. WE HAVE TO WIN if we want to have a shot.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Do you guys actually think that we can win against Poland? Or will it be like against Wales in the second game?

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I think we will draw the first game then win in England.

·
Registered
59,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ah so we can post any VB quali stuff here

2 days until the Lengyel meccs

stats: so far 32 meccs 20 wins 4 döntetlen 8 defeats and a 87-39 gól difference

Hajrá!!!

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
Hangya might be even better at left wing than the newly injured Filipo.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
I expect Lang, Orbán and Lovrencsics to start. I don't think he will start with Botka. Sallai Hangya on the wings, Kalmár, Nagy, maybe Kleinheisler in the middle. Two DMs is also possible against Poland with Sigér.
I would start Nikolics at the front as he is in better form than Szalai. But most likely Szalai will start.

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
you mean, Ant >>> Dutchman?
Holender is Serbian-Hungarian, not a Dutchman. :) But yeah, I rate Ant because he does well at Vidi and he did well against Bulgaria too. He usually does well against other teams too. Not saying he is a badass like Sallai is, but he is okay. He defends relatively well. What I like about him is that he know what he can and cannot do and acts accordingly. Doesn't really make mistakes at the back. Egyszerűen kirúgja azt csá. :)

·
Registered
59,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Holender is Serbian-Hungarian, not a Dutchman. :) But yeah, I rate Ant because he does well at Vidi and he did well against Bulgaria too. He usually does well against other teams too. Not saying he is a badass like Sallai is, but he is okay. He defends relatively well. What I like about him is that he know what he can and cannot do and acts accordingly. Doesn't really make mistakes at the back. Egyszerűen kirúgja azt csá. :)
his name means Dutchman, though. Holländer

·
Registered
10,409 Posts
I expect Lang, Orbán and Lovrencsics to start. I don't think he will start with Botka. Sallai Hangya on the wings, Kalmár, Nagy, maybe Kleinheisler in the middle. Two DMs is also possible against Poland with Sigér.
I would start Nikolics at the front as he is in better form than Szalai. But most likely Szalai will start.
You don't expect Szalai our Fehérbácsi star to start? Yeah, I think Szalai Ádám will start, Rossi likes him too much to leave him out in such a big game.

Haven't been doing the individual match thread recently (don't seem to be enough of us for that to me), but we can start again if people want it. Any opinions, guys?

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
If we start it, I'll just get depressed if noone posts. If we can keep it alive, let's do it.

Yeah Orbán Lang Szalai, sorry. In that case Lang is the weakest link so maybe Lovrencsics will start and Orbán will be in the middle. But Orbán was just so good at the left against Bulgaria. Maybe Poland are not the opponent to try it against, yeah.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts