·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
Nay cus I'm watching it too. :)

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I was thinking 'nay' too, too much work and I have ⚾ baseball games to analyze this morning.

See you sports next week! Hajra!

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
Yay is what I say

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
I really thought Szalai's second half header was in:( If we can't score against Ireland..

Some nice words from Storck, although he just was DAC's vezetőedző..

·
Registered
60,160 Posts

0% meh

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
Dani, you should change your name from Dandeer to Danstallion

#saddlelife

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
I briefly considered it but then realized I'm not that stable. Horses like to be stable. Get it? Stable. Brilliant.

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
you Aranyszarvas

Reactions: Firdaus

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
That's what she said! :love:

·
Registered
79,645 Posts
employed uber dudes generally keep 25% (gross) of the turnover (bevétel) and no sick leave/holiday pay etc while employed taxistas keep 50% (net) plus 35 days holiday pay plus 3 months sick leave. now that's a huge difference. self-employed ubers go home with 30-35% of turnover plus tips while self-employed taxistas have 60-65% plus tips. it's just that the mass of fleets on the roads now divide the riders not among 8,000 cars (taxis in my city) but between 20,000 (12,000 of which ubers). now talk about saving the climate LMAO when the ubers roam around aimlessly 24/7. slavery 2.0 nothing else. not even mentioning that they cause 8x more traffic accidents and 15x more sexual attacks and stuff.
We have uber in Long Eaton and it's very cheap. But I refuse to use i just can't be a part of the legal scam.

Uber actually lost their license in London a while ago.

A grand in sterling will get you nowhere in London. I guess the same in Cali with all what's going on there. I hear people are queuing up to leave that place.

On the subject of car rides I just watched a YouTube video by Kurt Kaz. He's from Berlin and I've seen many videos of Berlin. But he's currently in Peru (already gone through Colombia and México). He traveled down a road that reminds of that Puszta I made drive through onto Manchester. It's really good...he goes to all the non-tourist places and everywhere he goes people warn him not to go but still he goes. He had 20k subs when I found him 3 months ago. He has almost 200k subs now. It's really good. He's been to Bulgaria and Poland and other interesting places too. He picks up a different chick in every country :) but now he has boyfriend for LBW month.

Anyway, I'm currently bricking it to be honest. With Szoboszlai out, especially. All my life I feared going into a championship and having and average of 8 goals a match scored against us. I can see it happening.

Who say the Király Gabi comments on CR7 during the 'Régi Nyár' movie?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Guys!
I'm selling 2 tickets for the game Hungary vs Portugal euro2020, if anyone is interest let me know, I can not go for all this COVID restriction,
Kind Regards

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
We have uber in Long Eaton and it's very cheap. But I refuse to use i just can't be a part of the legal scam.

Uber actually lost their license in London a while ago.

A grand in sterling will get you nowhere in London. I guess the same in Cali with all what's going on there. I hear people are queuing up to leave that place.

On the subject of car rides I just watched a YouTube video by Kurt Kaz. He's from Berlin and I've seen many videos of Berlin. But he's currently in Peru (already gone through Colombia and México). He traveled down a road that reminds of that Puszta I made drive through onto Manchester. It's really good...he goes to all the non-tourist places and everywhere he goes people warn him not to go but still he goes. He had 20k subs when I found him 3 months ago. He has almost 200k subs now. It's really good. He's been to Bulgaria and Poland and other interesting places too. He picks up a different chick in every country :) but now he has boyfriend for LBW month.

Anyway, I'm currently bricking it to be honest. With Szoboszlai out, especially. All my life I feared going into a championship and having and average of 8 goals a match scored against us. I can see it happening.

Who say the Király Gabi comments on CR7 during the 'Régi Nyár' movie?
on the subject of uber, it‘s a scam scheme of highest degree nothing more. drivers make 5€/hour on a good day which is funny because the minimal wage of 10€/hour is the reason they exist here at all lol. but it‘s possible because the vehicle hire companies they work for officially hire them as „mini job workers“ i.e on paper they make max 450€/month (which is tax-free for both employer as well as worker) and work max 45 hour/month while in fact they work 300+ hours/month and in the end they go home with 1,500€ fekete munka pénz. while because they earn so little (450€ officially) they get welfare from tax payers, another 1,000-1,500 and they and their employer have the bonus they doesn‘t have to pay tax, anything salary tax involved costs or health insurance because the mini-job is tax-free and that‘s also the only reason the employers make a plus, apart from the money laundry of course they buy their fleets with. note that in Berlin 75% of the uber fleets belong to the infamous arab maffia clans here. I made all types of excel table calculations with all kinds of numbers and scenarios of bevétel a vehicle driving for uber makes, and in none of them does the company make a profit, not if even half-legally operating. in average they would make a loss of between 15 and 20%, i.e if the driver makes 10,000€ a month on the app/meter, that costs his employer 11,500 to 12,000. that is if he gets the minimal wage for his actual working hours. so in the end with the cheating that costs the state government of berlin alone a loss of circa 25 million untaxed salary plus for the tax payer a loss of 15 million welfare money, every month.

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
Giving up eight goals per game sounds totally possible, but I’m thinking only about 6😊

Just our luck. It’s a miracle we have a Szoboszlai at all..😡

·
Registered
46,849 Posts
Talking about Pista, check out this video :)

Never knew this was a game, lol. But I think it's super dope.

It takes some real skill to cushion catches and I used to pride myself for it in cricket and other games. Cricket especially since the ball is like a padded rock. If you don't cushion it, the ball can really hurt, lol. And it feels really good to cushion the catch so that it's like you're catching a feather.

This egg game puts it to a really cool test...if you can't cushion it, you literally have egg on your face, lol. 10/10

81 - 100 of 129 Posts