Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Portugal have been quarantined for the next two weeks haha.

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
12 days only. won't prevent them from playing against us.

·
Registered
6,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Apparently quarantine time is not official yet. But 12 days would mean they'd have to forfeit our game, no?

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
Apparently quarantine time is not official yet. But 12 days would mean they'd have to forfeit our game, no?
no. quarantine doesn‘t mean they‘re positive. they will be tested twice a day. and uefa rules say that, which is similar to what we already saw at the kézi vb, a team has to have 13 negative tested players on matchday, one of which a goalkeeper, in order to be able to play. anything less than that and we get the 3-0 win but that‘s extremely unlikely.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Where did you get the cheery rosy news that Portugal is in quarantine? Looked everywhere and couldn't find a thing.

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
they are because after their game against Spain (who are in quarantine as well) turned out that Busquets is positive. you can find it on nso.hu

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I can't believe the players haven't got their vaccine shots, they shoulda been the first ones, there's plenty of vaccine to go around, sheesh!

It is a bit of good news, it might upset their training and rhythms. That cheery news definitely might work in our favor. :) 👍

Anyway, Portugal is set to train on Margitsziget where Ocsi & Aranycsapat used to practice and soak in the thermal baths, real lucky team, they chose the best spot.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
If y'all have some spare cash lying around, Magyarorszag is a +145 (an underdog) for the outright win manana. Those are very, very attractive odds, and I'll go one step further saying it's a very hot proposition. I reckon the oddsmaker doesn't know what he's calculating or doesn't know the team.

My handicapping has the team at home as a -145 favorite to win, a 90 point swing on the moneyline, and that my friends is a very big swing. Putting in some buckaroos $$$ into my depleted account and gonna back the better team. And so should you! :)

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
his goal proves once again that anyone in the team can score. very diverse scorer list we have there :)
You're right, anyone can. Just when you need someone to create a goal who can do that? Our options are quite limited, especially with our two best midfielders out.

Guys, let's not get to the point of hoping for a 3-0 win by default:)

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
If y'all have some spare cash lying around, Magyarorszag is a +145 (an underdog) for the outright win manana. Those are very, very attractive odds, and I'll go one step further saying it's a very hot proposition. I reckon the oddsmaker doesn't know what he's calculating or doesn't know the team.

My handicapping has the team at home as a -145 favorite to win, a 90 point swing on the moneyline, and that my friends is a very big swing. Putting in some buckaroos $$$ into my depleted account and gonna back the better team. And so should you! :)
He doesn't know the team. We should be a far bigger underdog :)

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
I don‘t think we‘re the underdog tomorrow against Ireland

and as much as anyone can score, anyone can create the chances, in the case of Schäfer‘s goal it was the Török Varga

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I don‘t think we‘re the underdog tomorrow against Ireland

and as much as anyone can score, anyone can create the chances, in the case of Schäfer‘s goal it was the Török Varga
You're telling again humdrum Aron what we already know, in this game Magyarorszag is not the underdog. If you looks at the odds, +140 for Magyarorszag to outright win, Ireland is +220 underdog for the outright win, the difference is 80 points in favor of the team if we're talking about a team to win without a draw.

It's a crazy way to paint a picture by the oddsmaker with both teams underdogs to win, it drives amauters crazy to view it that way to bring about their indecision and put their dough on the draw and the amauters all lose, Haa-Haa!

In the real sharp world, my odds are -145 for the home team and Ireland +130 as the real underdog, Ta-Da! :)

·
Registered
10,572 Posts
The Török Varga can create a chance. Although if we needed someone to do it in a big game against a strong opponent, wouldn't trust him to do so.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
they are because after their game against Spain (who are in quarantine as well) turned out that Busquets is positive. you can find it on nso.hu
Yes, you are correct. Busquets has tested positive for being a bitch.....

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
so almost all of Spain would be tested positive? (except Euskadi and Galiza of course)

·
Registered
60,160 Posts
why are you insulting me, bro?

Reactions: TTM
41 - 60 of 129 Posts