·
Registered
60,228 Posts
ú bazdmeg, nincs Szoboszlai :(

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ja szabd meg. Még nagyobb bravúr lesz így.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pénteken bedobunk egy ászokat laci barátommal és elmegyünk újpestre ciprust megnézni.

·
Registered
60,228 Posts
Sallai, Kleini, Gazdag have to take his job now, oj vej, at least they‘re in bombaforma but now the opponents will be another level. Rosszi said he can imagine putting Négo on the central position too, let‘s see

·
Registered
10,583 Posts
Oj vej indeed. It will be up to Sallai to pull the others up a szint or two. I'm not so sure he has it in him to lead like that.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
With Costantino gone to MTK, Gera is back in Rossi's stáb.
What's up guys. I'm back for a while.

Gera Zoli's presence is a good inspirational presence.

How serious was Dominik's injury? I mean here was a rising star who signed a great big deal and before he played a single game at his new team he gets injured and still is not 100%. Anyway, other folks are there with much to prove and that's a positive.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, it does suck, but can't say I'm surprised:( As said before, we couldn't have expected much anyway after him not playing for so long. I'm sure Rossi made the right call.
When you think about it this will increase our image after playing Nagy half-injured, half of England were furious. Now this seems more reasonable, Rossi said he way looking at the numbers, and his just didn't add up.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sallai, Kleini, Gazdag have to take his job now, oj vej, at least they‘re in bombaforma but now the opponents will be another level. Rosszi said he can imagine putting Négo on the central position too, let‘s see
The only reason he said it is because my college évfolyamtárs asked about it. :) And right after that he said against these teams we have to run like mad, so I don't think it's gonna happen. Not a bad idea though, just probably not against France and Portugal.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oj vej indeed. It will be up to Sallai to pull the others up a szint or two. I'm not so sure he has it in him to lead like that.
One pozitívum: it's not only Sallai. :) Kleino has stepped it up, Szalai will be his usual "I'm in my NT so I'm the king, lefejelek mindenkit" style, and you saw what Nagy is capable of against Poland, a team with similar strength. These guys are our tengely, and we have to rely on them.

Unfortunately there is no way on earth they will be able to play 3 full games so we have to rest them against France, or something like that. At least that's what I would do: rest many players on the second game, go on full throttle against the two "weaker" teams.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
With Costantino gone to MTK, Gera is back in Rossi's stáb.
For the time being Gera has to learn, I think he is better as a segédedző. He did well against Iceland for sure.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's up guys. I'm back for a while.

Gera Zoli's presence is a good inspirational presence.

How serious was Dominik's injury? I mean here was a rising star who signed a great big deal and before he played a single game at his new team he gets injured and still is not 100%. Anyway, other folks are there with much to prove and that's a positive.
He will be back in September most likely. It's a long-term injury, and he is not up to speed as of yet.

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gazdag and Nagy are not playing on Friday due to minor injuried. They will be available against Ireland.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
One pozitívum: it's not only Sallai. :) Kleino has stepped it up, Szalai will be his usual "I'm in my NT so I'm the king, lefejelek mindenkit" style, and you saw what Nagy is capable of against Poland, a team with similar strength. These guys are our tengely, and we have to rely on them.

Unfortunately there is no way on earth they will be able to play 3 full games so we have to rest them against France, or something like that. At least that's what I would do: rest many players on the second game, go on full throttle against the two "weaker" teams.
Kleinheisler definitely found his second wind and you can bet he's going to uncork a long heater outside the box in any game he plays. Sallai will definitely be our key strong player since Dominik's not there.

Szalai has some sort of strong aura magic and the team performs better with him recently as captain than Dzsudzsak, who might come into one of the prep exhibition games to get past the all time NT record of most played matches. I hope Dzsudzsak breaks Kiraly's record, he's earned it.

But let's not kid ourself, we're placed in the toughest, hardest group of sheer excellence, France, Germany, Portugal! Mamma Mia!

But here's the great part for the players and the team: if...if the team reaches the knockout brackets by some miracle, rest assured all of the rich sport will come knocking to review our over-achieving side and grab some our players with big deals. It's all up to the players Dandikam. Can they do it or can they not, again the players have to decide. The players have to decide to play some of the highest greatest matches in their careers.

·
Registered
10,583 Posts

I think the responsibility is mostly on Sallai as one of the few top league guys. Szoboszlai makes Sallai better, so now Sallai has to do the same for Kleinheisler. Sure he's been in bombaforma, but in Croatia and the NT against weak opponents.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts