Xtratime Community banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Administrator
30,028 Posts
Lampião, no. Glauber yes. It is his formantion, his political side, etc. Nothing to do with being anti-militar (commies were persecuted here since Getúlio , Glauber part of the engagement art, etc). Your friend, I dont know.

·
Registered
56,592 Posts
at least he changed his mind later on. many did that. I bet I would have been a confused commie too if I had lived back then. can‘t blame them. I used to be an anarchist actually when I was young lol, but then realized that‘s too authoritarian/totalitarian for my taste. :)

·
Administrator
30,028 Posts
at least he changed his mind later on. many did that. I bet I would have been a confused commie too if I had lived back then. can‘t blame them. I used to be an anarchist actually when I was young lol, but then realized that‘s too authoritarian/totalitarian for my taste. :)
His change was not for better, and i think he was more disapointed with the absence of constructive resistense to the militars (the dictadorship ended in a cover up for all crimes and not because the tyrats were defeated).

Once i saw in a show a dude with a jacket written nihilism activist , i think authoritarian anarchist is a bit similar.

·
Registered
56,592 Posts
it‘s actually a good movie. Das Unheil by Peter Fleischmann, (after a screenplay by Martin Walser). crazy guy, 80+ years old now, he is one of that 1960-70s generation along with Wim Wenders, Volker Schlöndorff etc

·
Registered
56,592 Posts
His change was not for better, and i think he was more disapointed with the absence of constructive resistense to the militars (the dictadorship ended in a cover up for all crimes and not because the tyrats were defeated).

Once i saw in a show a dude with a jacket written nihilism activist , i think authoritarian anarchist is a bit similar.
nihilism activist lol sounds like a troll job but good one. nothing for me though, not a fan of any ideologies or activisms anymore.

·
Registered
56,592 Posts
talking about Deus e diabo na terra do sol reminds me though, of 2 hungarian films who, in an eastern style more than western, deal with the Cangaceiro topic, in the Puszta (our Sertáo). first is Talpuk alatt fütyül a szél (1976), by György Szomjas, the other is Szegénylegények (1965) by >Miklós Jancsó. recommend, and for the Danish public, it has no white supremacy in it, only Austrian supremacy and a strong regionalism :)

61 - 69 of 69 Posts