Xtratime Community banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Administrator
52,732 Posts
That is true, they have joke of an owner. And getting a new one wont change much.

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
It’s all about the stadium. It’s too late imo. We were ahead of teams like Tottenham and Dortmund. Now...

Hell, boriello’s and DDR’s come back against Bayern should have sparked everything all those years back.

Instead we’ve stagnated, especially in the finances, when compared to spurs, borussia...hell even those new Red Bull teams probably have more purchasing power than Roma.

What’s up with all the red tape and scandals with the stadium btw? It’s taken a decade.

·
Administrator
25,336 Posts
It’s all about the stadium. It’s too late imo. We were ahead of teams like Tottenham and Dortmund. Now...

Hell, boriello’s and DDR’s come back against Bayern should have sparked everything all those years back.

Instead we’ve stagnated, especially in the finances, when compared to spurs, borussia...hell even those new Red Bull teams probably have more purchasing power than Roma.

What’s up with all the red tape and scandals with the stadium btw? It’s taken a decade.
Sinoy?!
Omg so good to see you:D

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
Ahhh my peoples. Hope y’all are well in these crazy times.

If the world goes to shit we’ll meet where the arctic circle, the Yukon and the Alaskan border intersect....lol

How have you been spending your days??

·
Nun c'è Problema!
3,172 Posts
Ahhh my peoples. Hope y’all are well in these crazy times.

If the world goes to shit we’ll meet where the arctic circle, the Yukon and the Alaskan border intersect....lol

How have you been spending your days??
Hey Sinoy, nice to see you back at this place. More or less it's the #stayhome protocol, surfing the web and if possible doing work from home.

Didn't know about the Dzeko documentary;

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
Remember that first year and now he’s captain :proud:

Same in my area in Canada as well. People go on walks and downtown is empty. It’s pretty intense but we take t a day at a time and keep busy.

Stay safe bruv.

·
Professional Pirate
7,099 Posts
Roma players injured 🤕 it’s to be expected. Push the league back another month...we want zaniolo to return 😂

161 - 171 of 171 Posts