Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
6061 - 6072 of 6072 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Armenia albania being investigated for match fixing
Yep. Serbia will get the playoff spot if Albania gets ejected.

Kurir: UEFA to investigate match Armenia-Albania

BELGRADE – After media in Tirana reported that 4 Armenian players have received 2 million euros to lose the match against Albania, European football house will investigate the case, writes Serbian daily “Kurir”.

UEFA will launch an investigation into the match Albania – Armenia on suspicion that the match was fixed, writes the daily.

It all started after Albanian media published reports that four players of Armenia received each 500,000 euros to deliberately lose the match, and soon the news spread throughout Europe and, according to the Serbian daily, initiated the investigation by UEFA.

Dusan Maravic, a longtime senior official of UEFA confirmed the news.

“As there are so many media reports, UEFA will be involved in all this. Delegates and judges will be obligated to send reports answering the question if anything looked suspicious to them. Perhaps a special observer was at the match, although the judge and the delegate are sufficient. Where there’s smoke, there’s fire. This is why this whole thing should be initiated,” explained Maravic.

“What we do not know how to do in our own backyard, they expressly do. Both in their backyard and our. There will surely be an investigation and we will see the epilogue,” said Maravic.

If dishonorable acts are confirmed, there is no doubt Albanians will face draconian penalty and ejection from the Euro 2016. In that case Serbia would go to play-offs, while Danes would have direct placement.

http://inserbia.info/today/2015/10/uefa-to-investigate-match-albania-armenia/

·
Registered
11,680 Posts
Wouldn't they have to prove that the albanian fa was responsible otherwise they will use the same excuse as they did with the drone that they were not responsible and it came from a 3rd party

·
Registered
618 Posts
Wouldn't they have to prove that the albanian fa was responsible otherwise they will use the same excuse as they did with the drone that they were not responsible and it came from a 3rd party
Exactly.
Pissing in the wind nothing more. These articles are so annoying.
Plus, I'd rather not go into the playoffs. Any of those teams would embarrass us. Imagine if we got Bosnia or Croatia. We'd never live it down. Let us just pass on this one boys.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Kurir picked it up from Danish newspaper and claim that Albanians claimed to have paid Armenian players.

Nothing will come of this. Even though I believe they did haha

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,067
Intelligent by what measurements? Selfproclaimed? :howler:
I think just about anyone who can read can see that my posts are intelligent. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out and I've received a few PMs over the past couple years from people who have appreciated my posts, never mind those on this very forum who have written praise and respect. However, I don't require such praise to know that my posts are intelligent or not.

As for my intelligence, I'd be willing to bet that I am one of the most educated people on the Serbian forum. That's not me bragging about it, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.
You see, everyone on here disagree with you about your intelligence.
:howler: Again Vojo, you're wrong. Not everyone. Besides, one can't simply measure another's intelligence based off what a few random people think. Just look at history (for which I'm sure you're not too well-read on) and one can see many different examples of solo-actors who have gone against the masses proving that majority decision is not an appropriate criterion for truth.
Instead you appear to be very stubborn and have a hard time understand the whole picture and see perspectives. I respect your imagination - tomorrow you can be an astronaut, Mare! But for your own sake, I think you should visit a professional to investigate the status of your mental health.
What I appear to you isn't exactly reality. Unfortunately, you don't know enough to know this. You haven't been the first on this forum to recommend I get some psychological help, I believe Marko3 and RSF gave me the same 'advice' too. The funny thing is that I'd be willing to bet I am more educated on the science of psychology than all 3 of you combined. Yet, you all have liked to act as experts in a field which it seems very likely that you have no formal education or experience in.

Vojo, you strike me as being a teenager and hopefully not much more. I say hopefully because I would like to think that a man in his 20's wouldn't lack the basic reading comprehension and overall intelligence that you do. I still believe you have time to open your eyes and hope that you do, but let's be frank: you're not on my level.
And you are the one using insults when somebody like me disagrees with you.
I don't recall any insults that I've thrown at you. Anything and everything that I've said about you is the result of your posts which are constantly filled with errors, lies, misinformation, etc. The worst part of all is that you continue to repeat all these things even when I correct you. So, basically what you're doing is the same thing over and over again even though it doesn't work. Oddly enough, that is actually one of the ways to define insanity. :)

·
Registered
44,358 Posts
Closed.

6061 - 6072 of 6072 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.