Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Week 2

First big match of the season. Tasaksehir had a European match earlier in the week, so it'll be interesting to see what happens during this match.

I'm looking at the stadium during the national anthem and godamn, it looks like they filled 80% of the seats, which is really impressive and makes me hopeful for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
0-2 Pektemek on a counter from a really bad pass out of the back from Merter Yüce. Don't think he'll be starting in the next match. This guy is super limited in terms of passing and had a few similar situations like this one earlier in the match.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I love how the Bursaspor fans abused Hamza Overratedoglu pretty much all game though, from his transfers to his tactics the guy is a total fiasco. Bursaspor fans are right calling for his head.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, that Merter Yuce guy he plays is shit. Serdar Kurtulus is also shit. A lot of shit guys in this team tbh. We have a few promising youngsters, but they're playing in u21 or were loaned out at the start of the season to make way for these guys.

Hamza is a Terim disciple, so he is gaz gaz gaz, and not much tactics. I just wish for once we'd have a manager that wasn't afraid of playing the young talents we have in our ranks. I thought Hamza was that guy when he started playing some of them last season. Turns out he wasn't that guy though.

·
Premium Member
1,938 Posts
I love how the Bursaspor fans abused Hamza Overratedoglu pretty much all game though, from his transfers to his tactics the guy is a total fiasco. Bursaspor fans are right calling for his head.
Bursa fans are a fiasco, calling for the coaches sacking 2 games into the season lmao, deluded bunch of cretins.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
kırmızımavi;20994369 said:
Bursa fans are a fiasco, calling for the coaches sacking 2 games into the season lmao, deluded bunch of cretins.
this goes back to last year. Not just based on 2 games, Bursaspor fans thought hamza would change but he hasn't, he brought in some scummy players with little to no talent. Heck if it was up to him and no pressure from the fans he wouldn't even play Batalla.

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
When they lose it's all his fault, when they win, it's because of everyone else. Typical Hamza and Terim haters :m

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Man it was you who was on here when Hamza first took the Bursa job and had a few wins but disappeared when he started being the typical Hamza he is :D

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Glad to see Hamza made the key changes he needed to for this match. Honestly though, the match could have went either way for sure. It's not a situation of blaming Hamza when we lose and then not praising him when we win. He made the right changes for this match, given the individual performances of some against Tasaksehir. Compared to most managers in Turkey, the fact that we have evidence that he'll make lineup changes is a positive thing for sure.

From a tactical standpoint, I don't like the way we played. I understand that playing away to Fener, you have to play more defensively, but even Ertugrul's teams played more open (and arguably better) most of the time.

Our back 7 did a pretty good job overall, with standout performances from Sivok and Aziz Behich. However, I really have to say that Fener imploded big time, they had a few really net goal scoring opportunities and did not capitalize on them at all. You could see it affect them mentally too, they lost belief completely after that goal line clearance by Aziz Behich.

Despite the good result, I don't think we played well. I mean godamn, we couldn't even get 30% possession. It'll be good for morale, but I feel we still have some serious team issues we need to improve upon. I felt this was a fluke win for the most part.

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
Man it was you who was on here when Hamza first took the Bursa job and had a few wins but disappeared when he started being the typical Hamza he is :D
You mean like when the season was practically over for Bursa and he started giving time to youth players?

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
Damm...! Coming off with a W from two games back to back and playing a significant amount of time in both matches with players sent off.. sooo looks like it's to the top with Hamzaaaa -time again!! gaz gaz gaz tactics. Already as many points as Eskisehir gathered entire last season! Where are you Graves!?

Are the dumb Bursa fans still chanting istifa?

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damm...! Coming off with a W from two games back to back and playing a significant amount of time in both matches with players sent off.. sooo looks like it's to the top with Hamzaaaa -time again!! gaz gaz gaz tactics. Already as many points as Eskisehir gathered entire last season! Where are you Graves!?

Are the dumb Bursa fans still chanting istifa?
So if you actually watched the matches, you'll realize how lucky the team was to win them. Looking at the results blindly belies some deep problems that the team still has. The results are very kind to the level of play exhibited by the team.

Kasimpasa missed a penalty today when the team went down to 10 men and Adem missed an open goal very late in the game afterward. The way you're describing things is pretty dishonest imo. It wasn't the the team had the mental fortitude to close the games out. It's more like the other teams were so bad/unlucky and couldn't capitalize on our huge mistakes.

The luck will run out with this team sooner or later. I hope that when it does, we'll be playing at a higher level so it won't affect the results. Honestly though, this will be a boom/bust scenario imo. I can really see this team losing multiple games in a row at some point in the season.

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
So if you actually watched the matches, you'll realize how lucky the team was to win them. Looking at the results blindly belies some deep problems that the team still has. The results are very kind to the level of play exhibited by the team.

Kasimpasa missed a penalty today when the team went down to 10 men and Adem missed an open goal very late in the game afterward. The way you're describing things is pretty dishonest imo. It wasn't the the team had the mental fortitude to close the games out. It's more like the other teams were so bad/unlucky and couldn't capitalize on our huge mistakes.

The luck will run out with this team sooner or later. I hope that when it does, we'll be playing at a higher level so it won't affect the results. Honestly though, this will be a boom/bust scenario imo. I can really see this team losing multiple games in a row at some point in the season.
Dishonest? Careful with the claims you're making about others.

Looking at Bursaspor's recent results and seeing that as a sign of something good is a pretty normal reaction if you ask anyone.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The results belie the poor performances, especially in the last 3 matches. I stand by what I said. Sorry if you were offended by my criticism of your analysis.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts