who tops the group?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very competitive group, with Greece being favourite, Bosnians trying hard and baltic teams being dangerous at home.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a long way away, but how do you rate your team's chances at this time, Kajoo?
Based on our current performances, not high. We have good players but we cant make the best of it it seems. Thanksfully there is still a lot of time to fix it. Greece wins it imo, we shall fight for 2nd

·
Banned
5,801 Posts
I just cannot make out my predictions on this group for us in all honesty. We have a golden chance to qualify but yet still every away game in the group will be tricky to negotiate. I don't see a team in this group that we can't take at home, though. I think the amount of away points gained and home points lost is going to be the crucial factor to first place, in my opinion.

The top three have equal chances, while the Baltics are outsiders and could pose threats. Lithuania were second in a group, with France, Austria, Romania, and Serbia in the last WC qualifiers, for quite a bit.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I just cannot make out my predictions on this group for us in all honesty. We have a golden chance to qualify but yet still every away game in the group will be tricky to negotiate. I don't see a team in this group that we can't take at home, though. I think the amount of away points gained and home points lost is going to be the crucial factor to first place, in my opinion.

The top three have equal chances, while the Baltics are outsiders and could pose threats. Lithuania were second in a group, with France, Austria, Romania, and Serbia in the last WC qualifiers, for quite a bit.
absolutely agree with you, its tricky group, with strong bottom 3. These can cost us some points and not even 2nd can guarantee us a playoff. Btw lithuania finished 4th, not 2nd.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
out of top 3 sides, 2 qualified to last world cup and 3rd made it to playoffs. Neither team is big gun but top 3 is very competitive, with bottom three stealing points here and there.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah especially since what happened in a friendly game nearly a year ago matters. Are you dumb or what?
and our next game shall be played in next 1-2 years. Thats a lot of time.
Btw i wouldnt blame him for that lazy assumption. In that game we played poor, defence without skrtel looked like disaster waiting to happen and our midfield was completely dominated by yours. And last but not least, i lost my avatar bet with dirlija :mad:

·
Banned
5,801 Posts
absolutely agree with you, its tricky group, with strong bottom 3. These can cost us some points and not even 2nd can guarantee us a playoff. Btw lithuania finished 4th, not 2nd.[/QUOTE]

I know they finished 4th in that group but they were in second place for almost half of the whole campaign until they lost to France. They are a dark horse in this group imo.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts