Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
What a dumb way to end the half. We had a goal wrongfully disallowed, which would have made it 3-1. Then, Civelli makes a stupid foul at the edge of the box and Harun ****ing cheats with the wall. I don't think Harun is good enough for this team. Too many mistakes.
The goal should have been allowed you're right. ALso Harun sucks as well, you're right again. But I know Bursa will win. DOn't worry

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Yeah, Antep butchered us pretty good that half. Muhammet should have been sent off too for that elbow on Civelli. This team is way too inconsistent to challenge for anything.

Aziz Behich and Civelli are playing like garbage. Ozan Tufan is playing out of position. If i was Senol, I would take out Bekir and put in Bakambu.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Just realized Bakambu isn't on the bench. Perhaps put in Emre Tasdemir and shift Volkan to the right. Later in the game, we can take out Behich and put in Enes.

·
Галатас&
5,906 Posts
Josue1-0 just before half time.

This Emre Tasdemir (LB) kid has shown more offensive threat in 45 mins than shitface Aziz Behic has all season.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
GS is so lucky that our finishing was so poor and Volkan was an idjot. :palm:

Seriously, 1/4 converted 1-on-1s. We should have won this game comfortably. We're definitely a better team at the moment. Anything outside of top 4 this season for us would be a huge disappointment.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Week 19: Bursaspor - Genclerbirligi (W, 3-1)

http://www.ligtv.com.tr/lig/spor-toto-super-lig/ozet/2014-2015/19/bursaspor-3-1-genclerbirligi-mac-ozeti

I think we were very lucky this match. Again, we missed a ton of chances and couldn't put them away. They were up 0-1 in the first half and should have been awarded a penalty to make it 0-2 in the second half, after which we scored to tie the match. Luck was on our side again as we scored twice in stoppage time.

On to blowjobkings, we will probably tie or beat them in my opinion.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Man what a game, tied 3-3 away to Kasimpasa atm. This is end-to-end stuff, if you have a chance to watch, I would encourage you to take a look. Volkan just curled in a beauty from the edge of the box to tie the match.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Well, just went down 5-3. There have been some sick goals in this game tbh. I think it's pretty clear though that we need a few key defensive signings this summer if we want to progress next season, especially since Civelli will be leaving us after this season.

61 - 80 of 85 Posts