Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Season subscribers so far

Roma and Juve are up. Big drop for Inter and Milan as their sugardaddies stopped spoiling them. Just like the significant decrease on their fans presence on the web. Pure class lol. And Napoli only 5k?! Lazio? lol

Also 10k for Cesena. Wow. They have a beautiful stadium and the fact that it will be full is even better. Welcome back to Seire A!

13k for Verona! :thumbsup: Almost as many as Milan - not surprising considering both will fight for the same spots next year.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Pretty shocking Napoli and Lazio only have 5k so far.

I can't blame the local Milanisti not wanting to fork over their hard earned money to watch a team with no plan and no ambition. Yes they were spoilt, but it makes it all the harder to accept paying good money and going every week to watch the motley crew of misfits, rejects and outright losers the current Milan is comprised of.

Kudos to Verona and Cesena, great to see passion for the small teams.

Inter doing pretty well for a midtable side. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm not sure what the sources are for this because, well, I think it's pretty wrong.

Napoli and Lazio only 5.000? Also, our number is at least double that so far although the club never actually officially announces it.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
:palm:

Subscribers and attendance is not the same thing. Not surprising that a complete moron like GO12 is confused on such a simple matter though.

Last season Inter still had the highest average attendance in serie a, despite having one of the worst teams in history. Napoli and Milan also had higher average attendance than Rube.

Id be very surprised if Rube or that small time rome based club have higher average attendance than Inter next season.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where did I say they were the same? The title is just to have a thread to discuss attendance just like every year and since the season hasn't started yet all we have is season tickets numbers, smart ass.

Btw, it still gives indication about how attendance is going to be (in most cases)

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
:palm:

Subscribers and attendance is not the same thing. Not surprising that a complete moron like GO12 is confused on such a simple matter though.

Last season Inter still had the highest average attendance in serie a, despite having one of the worst teams in history. Napoli and Milan also had higher average attendance than Rube.

Id be very surprised if Rube or that small time rome based club have higher average attendance than Inter next season.
True that :thumbsup:

the amusing thing is that I lectured that imbecile on this matter before so I'm surprised he's still harping on his imaginary point that Inter no longer have fans because we're not winning. :doh:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15591225&postcount=110

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Season subscribers so far

Roma and Juve are up. Big drop for Inter and Milan as their sugardaddies stopped spoiling them. Just like the significant decrease on their fans presence on the web. Pure class lol. And Napoli only 5k?! Lazio? lol

Also 10k for Cesena. Wow. They have a beautiful stadium and the fact that it will be full is even better. Welcome back to Seire A!

13k for Verona! :thumbsup: Almost as many as Milan - not surprising considering both will fight for the same spots next year.
This doesn't prove anything our attendance is still one of the best in Italy

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
For those who don't know, the majority of Lazio fans are backing the Ultra-led protest against Lotito. That's why they're not buying season tickets. Yesterday there was a full house of 8000 people at the training center to watch a training match against an amateur side. It's quite possible that there will be fewer people at Olimpico in the league opener.

Or if the Ultra leaders want, there will be 55 000. It's ****ed up.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
True that :thumbsup:

the amusing thing is that I lectured that imbecile on this matter before so I'm surprised he's still harping on his imaginary point that Inter no longer have fans because we're not winning. :doh:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=15591225&postcount=110

So both of you say attendance is different than season tickets then use attendance numbers to argue against a post about season tickets? :confused:

My post was about season tickets, so kindly try to stick to that or **** off.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
So both of you say attendance is different than season tickets then use attendance numbers to argue against a post about season tickets? :confused:

My post was about season tickets, so kindly try to stick to that or **** off.
Ok einstein, lets make it perfectly clear for you. You call the thread "serie A attendance", yet solely focus on season tickets. You then write "big drop for Inter bla bla sugar daddies" etc etc.

Meanwhile... From early august 2013

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/08/juventus-lead-the-way-in-season-ticket-sales/

Inter had sold almost EXACTLY the same amount of season tickets last year at this time (no idea what the final numbers were). So there had actually not been a "big drop", like you claimed. Perhaps you should try to actually investigate the claims you make before writing obvious Nero-esque fabrications that can be disproven by anyone who can search on google.

Meanwhile, Inter still had the highest average attendance last season.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
In third place are Inter with 19,200 tickets sold though they still have a ways to go before reaching last seasons figure of 35,226.
Almost half in two years since Moratti stopped spending.

Game. Set. Match.

Thanks for confirming my claim. :D

P.S
I already explained the thread title to you, but not surprising to see you have severe reading comprehension disability.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,522 Posts
The number of season tickets itself doesn't automatically translate to higher income, it depends on the section of the stadium those tickets are for. Lazio sells Curva Nord season tickets for $100, while in the business section they're $3000. And that's just the ticket price. Add merchandising, food and drinks to that and the difference becomes even greater. Ultras don't buy Lazio merchandise or anything at the concession stands in the stadium.

This is also where I think Lotito is taking the wrong approach. Decent fans are staying away from Lazio games because of the ultras, while the ultras hardly generate any income. If he'd focus more on attracting families the financial gain would be far greater.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
lol, Azzkikr has the mental faculties of a chipmunk with down syndrome.

He can't understand simple stats on season subscriptions. :howler:

And then he pulls a disappearing act when i schooled him in the Juve forum about his stupid claims on Serie A as well lol.

Biggest clown on XT bar none.

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
lol, Azzkikr has the mental faculties of a chipmunk with down syndrome.

He can't understand simple stats on season subscriptions. :howler:
what do you mean? His posts didn't show anything like that.

He just showed up GO, who then backpedaled and brought up last years figures as some proof about what he said about this year.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
lol at Nero thinking he ever "schooled" anyone :howler:. No one gets schooled more than him on this entire board. If you can actually use the wording "schooled" when it comes to him, since he never really seem to learn despite so many people having disputed his insane fabrications and ridiculous opinions on so many occasions.

You would have more luck teaching a monkey to play chess than Nero understanding simple football related matters.

Almost half in two years since Moratti stopped spending.

Game. Set. Match.

Thanks for confirming my claim. :D
LOL your claim was that there was a big drop from last season to this one, when infact its the same. So now we are suddenly talking from 2 years ago :D?

Dont pull a Nero here and change your original argument because you posted some made up nonsense that you forgot to check ..(pretending like you actually meant that all along as well :palm:)

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He just showed up GO, who then backpedaled and brought up last years figures as some proof about what he said about this year.
LOL your claim was that there was a big drop from last season to this one, when infact its the same. So now we are suddenly talking from 2 years ago :D?

Dont pull a Nero here and change your original argument because you posted some made up nonsense that you forgot to check ..(pretending like you actually meant that all along as well :palm:)
Where did I say that the drop was compared to last year? :confused: Don't pull stuff out of your asses and assume things accordingly. Fact remains both Inter and Milan season ticket sales have decreased significantly since their perspective sugardaddies stopped spoiling them. now argue this or don't waste my time with useless argumentative BS.

Bunch of gloryhunters. :yuck:

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Where did I say that the drop was compared to last year? :confused: Don't pull stuff out of your asses and assume things accordingly. Fact remains both Inter and Milan season ticket sales have decreased significantly since their perspective sugardaddies stopped spoiling them. now argue this or don't waste my time with useless argumentative BS.

Bunch of gloryhunters. :yuck:
Then tell us what you based the up/drop comments on? Didnt sound like you actually had checked it before i wrote a link to last seasons sales.

You obviously didnt even know that Inter were down that much in season tickets, since 2 seasons ago before i posted that link. Also the average attendance from 11/12 was about the same as in 12/13 & 13/14 despite the seasons tickets sold being much higher. So im not really sure what this drop in season tickets has to do with "glory hunters", when the average attendance are the same, people are obviously still going to the games.

Rube are not up compared to the last 2 years btw, so when exactly do you mean they are "up" from? 2008? 1950? When? What is the base for that idiotic comment? Just saying some teams are up/down from some random point in time is pretty hilarious tbh.

How about you stop being so stubborn and just admit you wrote something foolish.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts