Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 773 Posts

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Liverpool are rumored to try and buy Eriksen for 20mil this summer. 20mil for Eriksen is way too much :palm:

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Most of the Portuguese transfer money goes to third parties (banks or private investors) so they need to sell for high prices to keep something for themselves.

As for Eriksen, it helped that he did well once in a friendly against England.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Most of the Portuguese transfer money goes to third parties (banks or private investors) so they need to sell for high prices to keep something for themselves.
So like you guys in the old days with the talentpools. When the investors got xx% of the zero Euros earned on Slory, Schet, Tiendalli. ;-)

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
So like you guys in the old days with the talentpools. When the investors got xx% of the zero Euros earned on Slory, Schet, Tiendalli. ;-)

Old days I wish.
In 2009 we also put the A and B juniors in these talent pools :groan:

Of the current youngsters only Vilhena, Boetius and Kongolo are under full ownership of Feyenoord

For Bruno, de Vrij, Nelom and Clasie, 20% will go to investors

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Liverpool are rumored to try and buy Eriksen for 20mil this summer. 20mil for Eriksen is way too much :palm:
For some reasons Ajax always manages to sell players for way too high prices... just think about Babel, de Zeeuw, Emanuelson, Heitinga to name a few.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Twente too. Too many of their players end up abroad as flops too.

Engelaar, the lumberjack, has been living off the seasons he had at Twente. Been garbage and earning millions since 2008.

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
For some reasons Ajax always manages to sell players for way too high prices... just think about Babel, de Zeeuw, Emanuelson, Heitinga to name a few.
I would only say that Babel went for way higher. Emanuelson only had half a season to go on his contract and we didnt get that much for him, De Zeeuw went for a bit less than the price we bought him and Heitinga was a Dutch international so +/ 10 M was reasonable.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I would only say that Babel went for way higher. Emanuelson only had half a season to go on his contract and we didnt get that much for him, De Zeeuw went for a bit less than the price we bought him and Heitinga was a Dutch international so +/ 10 M was reasonable.
Nah, really disagree here.

€2,5 mln for a player like Emanuelson who's got half a season contract left? Way too much for me.
€6,5 mln for a player like de Zeeuw? That's a lot! :googly:
€10 mln for a defender in general is already a lot, leave alone Heitinga!

Not to talk about Suarez, €26,5 mln is really a lot, but lately he seems to be worth it...

·
Registered
23,835 Posts
Emanuelson was 1.7 M.

We paid 6.5 for De Zeeuw, so then we paid too much as well.

Dutch international will always cost you something like that. Even if he was a Jupiler league boy just half a season before like Butthead.

Vertonghen was more and for De Vrij and BMI there also talks about 10 M now.

Then Suarez is worth it. Especially in the English market and seeing the price Pool paid for Caroll back then.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
PSV en FC Twente zijn in hun zoektocht naar een nieuwe versterking terecht gekomen in Engeland. De twee clubs uit de Eredivisie zouden hun oog hebben laten vallen op de negentienjarige Kyle Ebecilio. Dat heeft het Algemeen Dagblad vrijdagochtend naar buiten gebracht.

Ebecilio heeft bij Arsenal een aflopend contract en door die aflopende verbintenis zijn FC Twente en PSV geïnteresseerd geraakt in de jonge speler. Beide clubs zouden de voormalig jeugdspeler van Feyenoord graag naar Nederland terugkeren.

De zaakwaarnemer van Ebecilio bevestigde dat Nederlandse clubs geïnteresseerd zijn in zijn cliënt. Op korte termijn zal de jongeling laten weten of hij zijn contract bij Arsenal met één jaar zal verlengen. "Kyle zal deze maand een beslissing nemen", zo sprak de belangenbehartiger uit.
Would he be of any use to us? especially if Clasie goes

frigging leeches in Eindhoven and Enschede :yuck:

The scrapyard dealer meanwhile claims that many clubs want Eric Botteghin and to replace him they'd want Kees Kwakman :doh:

Gomes :D now on loan at Hoffenheim on Twente's shortlist if Mihaylov goes to Fulham.

Not a lot of imagination tbh

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Sure, from what I recall from the youth tournaments, this guy is a better version of Leroy Fer. If Clasie goes, I'd definitely consider him. But looking at our free transfers and the Bulthuis rumour, we're probably going to sign Kees Luijckx. :scared:

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Just like Rekik he used to be one of the bigger talents of the golden generation which included Vilhena, Boetius, Kongolo and so on. I would choose for Feyenoord if i were him, more chance to play there.

Twente shouldn't get Gomes. He has been performing bad for years now, it's a big risk to get him.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
The scrapyard dealer strikes first. Sarpong coming in the summer on a free on a 3 year contract.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Gomes is offering himself round Holland.

Twente have actually enquired about him. With PSV it's still just a rumour. He's currently recouperating at Vitesse after being ruled out for the season with an injury on loan at Hoffenheim.

·
Registered
59,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
FC Groningen krijgt zaterdag hoog bezoek in Euroborg. RTV Noord meldt donderdag dat een scout van FC Barcelona aanwezig is bij het thuisduel van de Groningers met ADO Den Haag.
for who will it be? Mike Van Duinen ? :wee:

Bacuna meanwhile interesting Reading while Brighton, Everton and the magpies are still looking at Van Dijk.

41 - 60 of 773 Posts