Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 773 Posts

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Babos back to NAC in the summer :D to be nr 2 behind Ten Rouwelaar?

NEC I guess want to play Karl-Johan Johnsson, the 23 year old goalie they got from Halmstads in the winterbreak. Never heard of him or the move before checking a minute ago, hoping that NEC would just have Sinouh at the club.

·
Registered
69,081 Posts
Kees Luyckx has been linked to a bunch of "lower level" Bundesliga clubs because his contract expires in the summer (Augsburg, Furth have been mentioned, I guess it depends on their status for next season)

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Kees Luxyz - that's a player who really doesn't excel in anything.

AS Roma meanwhile apparently also interested in Douglas.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Done so early. Sporting CP must really need the cash. Predictable though after their crazy spending spree. With no CL, it's the same like what happened to Feyenoord under Peter Bosz.

Grant Holt out in the summer then I guess? and no loan extension for Kai Kamara. Wonder who they'll sell though. 10m is a lot for a club like Norwich even with TV revenue.

·
Registered
44,361 Posts
If Bony goes to West Ham..

Jesus.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Norwich and West Ham :eek:

Norwich at least are cute.

West Ham and Allardyce are simply disgusting.

What next? Siem de Jong to Sunderland? De Vrij to Stoke?

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Good clubs in England, Spain or Italy aren't likely to get a Vitesse Arnhem striker for over 10 million though.

He'd have had more chance of getting bought by a Marseille or Lyon but they lack funds right now.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
According to the snor

Hempte allowed to leave Roda in the summer with his expiring contract.

Same regarding Leroy George, Amieux and vd Velden for NEC. I've missed a few too. It was quite a lot.

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
I dont know if its sure that those players are allowed to leave, I heard that some players allready got a contract extention and that others might get them. I cant imagine that they allow so many players to leave, George, Amieux, Will and Van der Velden are all players who are starters/ comming on and off the first squad.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
the scrapyard dealer in a suit :howler:

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Landzaat and Bulykin won't have their contracts extended at Twente. No surprise.

Bar Babos I haven't heard of any bosman buys yet. Looks like the clubs will be very careful this summer.

Van Ginkel meanwhile linked to Norwich City too (Daily Mail - not the best of sources)

·
Registered
9,223 Posts
Benfica picking up all the dutch talents. They have had some succes with former Eredivisie players in Matic and John. Also Sporting's Dutch signings have been pretty good.

21 - 40 of 773 Posts