Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 773 Posts

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We already have Sulejmani and Djuricic to Benfica. Not sure if its actually been confirmed.

Today Douglas' agent has been talking about Inter offering him a contract. Wonder if he'd be a starter there. For once he's had a better season though.

·
Registered
57,809 Posts
For once :scared:

He played against us in the CL but I don't recall how he performed tbh.

Twente have been Champions not too long ago, didn't he contribute to that?

We're desperate for defenders, defence is our weakest area in the team for sure. So yes he'd start.

The last players Inter signed directly from the Dutch league didn't do too well though..

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure
For once :scared:

He played against us in the CL but I don't recall how he performed tbh.

Twente have been Champions not too long ago, didn't he contribute to that?

We're desperate for defenders, defence is our weakest area in the team for sure. So yes he'd start.

The last players Inter signed directly from the Dutch league didn't do too well though..
He looked stupid last season against Spurs in the CL. Constantly made errors.

but he indeed looked good in the championship winning season the year before.

Will Javier Zanetti stay another year btw?

·
Registered
57,809 Posts

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
I though Juan Jesus was doing well for you guys? :confused:

Boumavilla, MvB isn't sure yet but i bet he will if we play UCL football.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Kali also to Anderlecht

Vd Brom seems to be an English style manager there. Trainer and technical director in one.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just checked. He's back-up there. Come off the bench 3 times for them in 6 league games. Better than Bakkal : 40 mins!

All our guys in Russia seem finished though. All serious ones still don't go there in contrast to the Swedes for example

·
This is NOT Akhisar!
14,463 Posts
Just checked. He's back-up there. Come off the bench 3 times for them in 6 league games. Better than Bakkal : 40 mins!

All our guys in Russia seem finished though. All serious ones still don't go there in contrast to the Swedes for example
Swedes like it cold :lick:

·
Registered
57,809 Posts
I though Juan Jesus was doing well for you guys? :confused:
He makes mistakes but at his age it's not a surprise. It's his first full season in Serie A. Hopefully he'll learn and improve for next season.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, more clubs linked.

Kali to Anderlecht not such a done deal as thought. He didn't play so well against Feyenoord though.

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Only reason I can think of clubs being interested in Kali is the fact he's transfer-free so clubs have got nothing to loose, like Feyenoord tried with Auassar, Vormer, Goossens etc.

He's just an average player at Utrecht.

VVV's deal with Babadidi is (still) almost done, but he's currently injured.

·
Registered
59,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They better not get relegated.
VVV's defence has improved btw. Kaj Ramstein have anything to do with it?

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Yeah, more clubs linked.

Kali to Anderlecht not such a done deal as thought. He didn't play so well against Feyenoord though.
I don't know if I've ever seen Kali really stand out for Utrecht on a regular basis.
Tbf, they were really poor collectively when they played you, they had no chances throughout the entire game, apart from the goal gifted on a plate by De Vrij. (Mulder should have communicated with him)

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
Van Wolfswinkel on his way to Norwich City?

They better not get relegated.
VVV's defence has improved btw. Kaj Ramstein have anything to do with it?
Ramsteijn certainly is an improvement, but he can't make a big difference either on his own...

1 - 20 of 773 Posts