Select 3 teams you think will relegate

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which team you think will relegate?

Poll got 15 teams.Even though some already seem safe like Verona.
Safety IMO = 40 points.

·
Laziale, Independent
6,075 Posts
Chievo, Sassuolo and Livorno in my view, even though I hate Serie A without Chievo.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
I voted for Milan for trolling purposes but obviously they won't get relegated.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Catania I think will be too good to go down&with De Canio he knows how to keep teams up.Corini did not a bad job with Chievo and now he's back also,Sassuolo I think will go down,Livorno also as well as for the third side not too sure about that:smileani:.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
3 of the last 5 imo, but hard to say which 3 atm. Chievo and Samp are getting new coaches.

based on squad quality barring jan transfers, i'll go with chievo, sassuolo, and samp.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I got Bologna, Catania, & Chievo relegating. Sassuolo has been playing good football ever since Domenico Berardi & Acerbi started playing. Sampdoria is too talented and will be rejuvenated after the coaching change.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I think Bologna will stay up Pioli should keep them up,Chievo I don't know about them this season I do like them:D.It's going to be a hard pick clubs like Sassuolo&Livorno for e.g may end up eventually paying for the tough Serie A season in the end;).

·
Registered
45,357 Posts
Unless big changes are done in January my prediction is: Sampdoria, Catania and Livorno.
Our chairman is rich enough to avoid it but unfortunately the last relegation has not taught him the lesson: one season in serie B means 40 million euros less. Let's see whether he is idiot or not. BTW he is paying 3 coaches and 30+ players....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts