Xtratime Community banner

which side better?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which team is better? Although current season still going, but juve seem on pace to match that inter or eclipse.

That Inter collected 97 points, right now Juventus on pace for 104 points finish. That Inter also recorded a 17 game win streak, right now juventus is on 11 game win streak.

Discuss

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
lol, someone's being creative in their jinxing attempts.

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honestly, its not jinxing. But I am going to be honest, its an attempt to get inter - juve fans fighting with each other... and make some fireworks in the section.

·
Registered
19,782 Posts
They are both equally disgusting. Maybe Inter slightly more since they are fake, at least Juve have pedigree when it comes to being worthless pieces of stinking shit.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
That inter team had better forwards and defenders/backs than the current Rube, that JC was probably also better than current Buffon. Obviously Juve have a far superior midfield though.

Both teams are/were shit in europe, thought didnt exit in the groupstages, they want out in the first KO round against valencia :palm:

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
Honestly, its not jinxing. But I am going to be honest, its an attempt to get inter - juve fans fighting with each other... and make some fireworks in the section.
Then why create it in the middle of the season? Seems like a pretty obvious jinxing attempt to me.

Better to compare Juve 2012/2013 to whatever Inter team, it would make more sense.

·
Registered
33,505 Posts
That inter team had better forwards and defenders/backs than the current Rube, that JC was probably also better than current Buffon. Obviously Juve have a far superior midfield though.

Both teams are/were shit in europe, thought didnt exit in the groupstages, they want out in the first KO round against valencia :palm:
No facepalm about it, we knocked you out because we had better players than you.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
You qualified after 2 draws dude, not 7-0 on agg. :D

No shame in conceding goals to players like Villa and Silva in any case.

·
Registered
16,825 Posts

Yep, for defence it's not even close and that's why I would give the advantage to Inter. I really don't like their 4-3-1-2 with Mancini though.

GK - inter
D- inter
mid- juve
forwards - inter
manager - juve

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would give the nod for manager as well to Mancini, as shown this year with inferior squad he eliminated Conte. He won EPL title as well against one of the greats like Ferguson.

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
06-07 Inter had worse competition than this years Juve, but admittedly player by player that Inter team looked superior.
I am not entirerly sure about that. I mean about the competition. apart from the rise of Napoli the entire League is clearly worse IMO. I think we/you might be a bit fooled by teams now on a upgoing curve compared to last season. while in 06/07 most teams was worse than the previous one.

Despite that little detail I surerly feel the League overall was clearly better that season compared to this.

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
We weren't even in the 06/07 league campaign, i don't see how you can say the competition was superior to now, regardless of what people's thoughts on the circumstances were.

Besides Napoli, Roma are pretty strong this season as well. I think that offsets the traditionally competitive Milanese teams, which are less so this season. Fiorentina are also stronger this season IMO.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Hahaha inter. The facts are so convincing. SIM cards, moggi clearing all civil courts, LA PRESCRIZIONE :yess::yess::yess:

Nobody's in serie b this year ****ing cheats to ****ing smoke your little disgusting ***** you ****ing cheats. What's your excuse now??? Moggi still :howler::howler::howler: honestly. I think you need to move on. You had no case then. Now you certainly don't.

We're on our way to 3 straight breaking records while you're complaining about refs still. Hasn't anything changed for you ****ing deadbeats?? Honestly. You had your time in the sun now it's time to hibernate until your next slumber of 30 years of insignificance waiting for the next calciopoli scandal. Just chill. Next scandal is all about #jaCartone this time. #forzathohir
#hahahahahahahahahhaa
#idiots

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
This pic used to be in your signature a few years ago:

I see it's no longer there. ;)

Might need to update it with this, seeing as it's the ultima coppa dei campioni dell'Inter

juve currently breaking records in Italy but not even good enough to get out of their CL group :dielaugh: , one wonders why... :lala:

Have some shawerma, it's nice. :lick:

Grazie Wesley :proud:

Btw, Moggi clearing all civil courts? suuure. But revisionism is to be expected from a gobbo.

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi was given a sentence of two years and four months in the Calciopoli appeal trial.

Tuesday December 17 2013

In what world does a sentence of 2 years and 4 months equate to being cleared, you utter dumb****? Being cleared would not result in any punishment.

The fact that he recieved a jail sentence from a civil court doesn't ring any bells in that tiny head of yours?

·
Registered
23,824 Posts
We weren't even in the 06/07 league campaign, i don't see how you can say the competition was superior to now, regardless of what people's thoughts on the circumstances were.

Besides Napoli, Roma are pretty strong this season as well. I think that offsets the traditionally competitive Milanese teams, which are less so this season. Fiorentina are also stronger this season IMO.
Whether you were in or not shouldn't be the measuring stock for this. Roma was stronger then than now. It is only Napoli and Fiorentina being stronger than then. The rest of the league is clearly weaker now. The whole, but apart from the milano teams we talk in particular about the mid-low placed teams that are weaker.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts