·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
58,967 Posts
Is Damiao to Juventus a serious rumour?

Spurs were casually linked to him a year ago.

Tbh it would be nice for Italian football were he to go there and impress. Juventus were a joke last season in the Europa League.

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a pretty cool tool too:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/vai-e-vem-do-mercado/

Pick a team and filter through "interested", "rumors", "cooled down/wont happen", "only left to sign" etc... even just checking all that are related to a given club. Its a very cool tool. check it out!

It seems this year São Paulo are the ones making the best transfers

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
globo.com is a joke william

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Updates:
Neymar denies ties to Barca, but spanish papers confirm a deal
Ronaldinho may leave Flamengo - PSG interested
PSG make official offer for Pato

globo.com is a joke william
:D
Its the best source tho. They pull the dirty gossip from the dirtiest sources and try to make them legitimate :D
Anyway, what other sources should I use?

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also, any updates on corinthians, botafogo, or sp's transfers?

Palmeiras are getting no one good, and looking to get rid of our best player.

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Today I had a good laugh at some news that since Botafogo's centreback Fabio Ferreira hasn't renewed his contract with us yet, Milan's representative apparently showed interest. :D It's not the funniest rumour I've ever heard of, but it's probably in the Top 5. Maybe they liked the Roque Junior Experience and want to have another go at it with an affordable younger replica, of a different color for the sake of variety? :googly:

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
He shouldn't be signed for his haircut alone.. that thing is one big mess.

·
Bernard > Messi
2,687 Posts
William, there's no good source nowadays so keep with globo.com.

lol picapau is horrible. but we can't doubt anything nowadays... Since sporting hired Xandão, o zagueiro da emoção :lol:

PicaPau sucks but he's much better than Xandão.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Yes Sporting getting Xandao is just :palm: were they even watching and scouting him?

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Jadson signs for Sao Paulo.

Fantastic signing for them, I guess this means Lucas will indeed leave in the middle of the season though... but anyways great pickups from Sao Paulo this year - now just some CBs.. congratz Lit:thumbsup:

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea ... SP are doing it right. We on the other hand, are signing all sorts of south americans....non Brazilian :lazy: hope it works out

Seems T Neves is finally going to Flumenense... back to where he started. I really dont understand Brazilian transfers.. you let a good and influencial player go to your direct rivals?? :confused:

·
Registered
58,967 Posts
Sao Paulo's Henrique on the verge of joining QPR on an 18 month loan.

Is he any good?

·
Administrator
52,176 Posts
He really impressed me quite a bit in the U-20 WC Brasil won, other then that dont know him (seen him subbed in, in random Sao Paolo games I saw last season).

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
He's not an elite talent.

Could fit England, as he's not flashy but has a strong body, good presence, and has a solid dribble, solid pace.. just nothing spectacular.

I can see him fitting there well tbh, but again not an elite talent.. him winning the golden ball in that U-20 WC was ridiculous, that was all Oscar's.

In Sao Paulo he hardly got a sniff, and never truely impressed when he did.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts