Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With less than a few weeks till the season proper i think we should begin a new thread about this years season

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The cats and Collingwood face off 2nite for the NAB cup , I think the cats will be to strong for the pies even tho some argue that Collingwood have hit top gear already .

As for the season proper I think some of the under achivers in previous years (Carlton,Richmond,) will have good seasons and will be still in it come September . I cant see any1 being able to beat the cats this year come finals time and hopefully we will make up for last years dissapointing one day in September .

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
I cant see any1 being able to beat the cats this year come finals time and hopefully we will make up for last years dissapointing one day in September .
Hahaha if you couldn't win it last year what makes you think you have a hope this time? Face it, Geelong are grand final choke artists, they only managed to win one because it was against totally sub-standard opposition

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what makes you think you have a hope this time?
We will be more eager to win it this year more than ever . Geelong were the best side last year and for 1 match we didnt hit top gear and were beaten by a Hawks side who had a lucky day . I gurantee you this , HAWKS will not play in the grand final this year .

·
Registered
4,582 Posts
Hawthorn of course :D, i think you'll win in round one, we might even lose our first 3 games, but we'll peak when it matters again :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think they will have good years and appear in the finals but i doubt they are top 4 quality yet CK

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
brownlow medal odds

ABLETT Gary (GEEL) 6.50
JUDD Chris (CARL) 8.00
SELWOOD Joel (GEEL) 17.00
COUSINS Ben (RICH) 21.00
FRANKLIN Lance (HAW) 21.00
RICHARDSON Matthew (RICH) 31.00
BARTEL Jimmy (GEEL) 34.00
BROWN Jonathan (BL) 34.00
COONEY Adam (WBDS) 34.00

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
COUSINS Ben (RICH) 21.00
Very short odds , I cant see him returning to brownlow form this season . He will have a good season but not good enough to win the brownlow IMO .

1 - 20 of 81 Posts