Beckham - 2.
Antonini - 1.
Favalli - 1.
Jankulovski - 1.
Seedorf - 1.

Surprisingly high ratings I would say.

· Registered
3,541 Posts
In general I agree with the rating and also that perhaps 6 on Pato and Pippo for example is generous but if you'd adjust them down to 5.5 then backline has to be brought down a step too to show how they failed and that'd be some pretty harsh numbers.

On the other hand they probably earned the harsh numbers....

· Premium Member
43,464 Posts
assuming Kaka was MOTM with a goal and assist, the final standings should be:

Pato - 9.
kaka - 7
Gattuso - 6.
Ronaldinho - 5.
Ambrosini - 5.
Inzaghi - 4.

Let me just say that that doesn't exactly give a lot of ammunitions to Dinho and Ambro haters.

· Registered
11,111 Posts
Pato - 9.
kaka - 7
Gattuso - 6.
Ronaldinho - 5.
Ambrosini - 5.
Inzaghi - 4.

Let me just say that that doesn't exactly give a lot of ammunitions to Dinho and Ambro haters.
Gatusso who have been injured for majority of the season is still third. That's my ammunitions :smileani:

· Registered
262 Posts
Ambrosini - 5.

Consider myself rather a Ambro fan but his MOTM glory usually came when we lost points. (meaning others were really lousy) Nevertheless he's our third performer(behind Gattuso and Abbiati) this year when we check the centerrating(you know, medium) of gazzettas Serie a ratings - http://www.fantagazzetta.com/statistiche_difensori.asp

· Registered
5,069 Posts
Consider myself rather a Ambro fan but his MOTM glory usually came when we lost points. (meaning others were really lousy) Nevertheless he's our third performer(behind Gattuso and Abbiati) this year when we check the centerrating(you know, medium) of gazzettas Serie a ratings - http://www.fantagazzetta.com/statistiche_difensori.asp
Those aren't the grades from the paper. It's from Gazzetta's manager league.

MOTM-standings:

Pato - 9.
Gattuso - 6.
Kakà - 6.
Ronaldinho - 5.
Ambrosini - 5.
Inzaghi - 4.
Dida - 3.
Abbiati - 2.
Beckham - 2.
Antonini - 1.
Favalli - 1.
Maldini - 1.
Jankulovski - 1.
Seedorf - 1.

· Registered
5,069 Posts
281 - 292 of 292 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.