Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A friend told me a few days ago FCBarcelona.com ( actually from KitBag.com ) that they finally accept orders from Romania ( i guess they passed the problems with all the scamers ).
Anybody knows about the new kits for next year? Actually i am hoping to be able to buy shirts without Unicef, just ruins it IMO.
Of course i could wait to find them later in Romania ( just in case i don't go in vacation abroad this summer ) but just ruins it, always nice to have them before the season starts. And at the same time i could order them with printing as here i don't have where to personalize them.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Hopefully the shirts will be clean just like the last time we were good. I'm not against UNICEF and I still think we should contribute in some form but please keep the shirts clean, that's all I ask.

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts

the away jersey...

apparently it's been leaked//

·
BARÇA OF THE 6 CUPS
1,018 Posts
I guess UNICEF will continue to be in our kits :) and I totally agree.

for away kit i have some infos, there has been some rumors and a pic for away kit, so basing on them I made this:

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
UNICEF sponsorship=money.
:confused:

We PAY UNICEF about €2 million annually which is a very nice gesture but personally I would remove the logo from the shirt and keep the payment and maybe advertise it some other way just keep it away from the shirt.

We miss out on about €25 million maybe more or less on not having a real shirt sponsor but the shirt should be clean at all times IMO.

·
BARÇA OF THE 6 CUPS
1,018 Posts

We PAY UNICEF about €2 million annually which is a very nice gesture but personally I would remove the logo from the shirt and keep the payment and maybe advertise it some other way just keep it away from the shirt.

We miss out on about €25 million maybe more or less on not having a real shirt sponsor but the shirt should be clean at all times IMO.
but that's why we are 'Mes que un club'

we are different from other, and I really appreciate that UNICEF agreement

·
Banned
5,292 Posts

Oh. My mistake.

What's the point then?

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The shirt does not look bad at all, Unicef ruins it as usual but why the red-black line and not blue-grana? Also do we change our logo ( the Saint Jordi cross ) forever?

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

·
Registered
9,029 Posts
I want our red shorts back for the home kit. Then we'll start to win titles again. :)

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Mes Que un Club but i would like to pay those 2 million without any sponsor on the shirt, just remain special for the thing we never wear a sponsor on the bloody chest.
My point exactly. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mes Que un Club but i would like to pay those 2 million without any sponsor on the shirt, just remain special for the thing we never wear a sponsor on the bloody chest.

·
Banned
13,144 Posts
I'm going to get the home jersey for next season with one of these names on the back;

- A. INIESTA 8
- XAVI 6
- GUARDIOLA 4

Which one would you guys pick? I hope Iniesta removes the A. from his shirt next season, then I will use that for sure.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Guardiola 4 sure. :smileani:

1 - 20 of 149 Posts