·
Registered
16,995 Posts
Big mistake :wallbang::D

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahaha. fukkin gs.org. i should have used his sexy pic instead.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Well. We are continuing with the 'has been' dudes. Let's see how it works out. He is playing horrible last 2 seasons so.. but, so did Nonda... this will all mean nothing if we fail to qualify to CL..

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
kewell, meira, baros

oha.

if someone had told me at the end of last season that we would get this guys, i dont know what i would have said.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Baros did some playing time with Kewell wearing Liverpool jersey. Man I hope those two get back to those days. Now surely 4-2-3-1 is out of question because I would never bench Nonda and Baros needs a proving space. So 4-4-2 is the best formation for us. But since Lincoln won't be benched, I think Skibbe is messed up.

We will probably bench Nonda though. His contract is expiring. That is the main reason for his good form I'd say.

·
19,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
in the tsl we can play with 2 strikers as well, as we saw against denizli. we could have played with 6 on that day though.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Last year, he played 32 matches total scoring 3 goals. He played 15 games for Lyon and 17 games for Portsmouth. 17 times starter; 15 times used as sub. Not very promising.

·
Registered
16,995 Posts
I hope he wasn't signed because of his name, this guy plays some of the most poor football I have ever seen.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
He is def signed because of his name. Just like Kewell or Nonda. But these guys can do a real damage when they settle in. And if Baros settles in, I don't think we can lose a point in TSL. Baros-Meira-Kewell on form alongside Arda-Linderoth-Servet and Lincoln are just too good for any team in the league now. But, they have to play their good football.

So basically, we just put some more 'unbalance' in our team. We are even more less predictable now then we were before Baros transfer. If these guys go along and have their best moments, even CL is not a dream. But if they don't, we are screwed.

ps

Of course we can lose a point, don't be so literal.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Times are a-changing :hopeful:
I actually opened youtube and let this sone go on and on...
I am very happy about the transfer, I hope they can walk the name.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Oh yeah, Baros scored a goal against England 5 days ago in a friendly.

Just to prove he is not injured :D

1 - 20 of 129 Posts