Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.galatasaray.org/kulup/haber/1591.php

1 Year Loan from Sevilla. No buy option which I don't like, but it seems his contract is ending next season, so if we likes us, we might get him for free. Good job I guess, he is Italia NT reserve goalkeeper.

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
We likes us very much, the question is will he?

Looks more solid than Itandje. I wonder if we payed a fee for this.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1 Million Euro it seems, rumors were like that anyway..?

Damn, I wrote "we" :D

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
And you misspelled his name. You got too excited didn't you? ;)

We did pay a fee, could be 1M, not sure.

If he's got what people say he's got, we'll be less anxious about the keeper position this year.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Great move :thmbup: Galatasaray has been suffering ever since Mondragon left. Finally someone who's reliable. I hope Galatasaray and Fenerbahce make us proud in Europe. It'll be great to have two Turkish teams on top of their game. Now it's time to get a forward. Nonda and Umit Karan will not cut it.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
He is a solid GK. Nothing spectacular, but he gets the job done.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is ALL we need. To get the job done!!!

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
alright, fixed the thing with the two threads. hayirli olsun. now all i'm worried about is right back.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
.. and forward.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
well, nonda as forward isnt even close to be as bad as sabri at right back. but skibbe said we're looking for a forward.

·
Registered
475 Posts
:) Actually here some training updates of him during Euro 2008 from the Euro 08 offical site:

Tuesday 10 June 2008
In form and made some excellent saves in training, a very vocal presence behind the back four, compared to the placid second-choice keeper Amelia.

Thursday 19 June 2008
Has looked the better of the two reserve goalkeepers in training, but knows that if he does get a game something terrible must have happened to Buffon — by far Italy's most valuable player to date

Monday 23 June 2008
Being third-choice goalkeeper when Buffon is No1 must be the ultimate test of one's professional resolve but De Sanctis played very well in practice matches. A lively, vocal presence, the 31-year-old Sevilla FC custodian impressed more than Amelia.

Makes you optimistic about this transfer..

·
Registered
13,816 Posts
The search is concentrated on one position: striker. The deadline for the third qualifying round isn't until the seventh of August so we have a week to finish it.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Why isnt he playing yet! He cant be worse than Aykut. Why did we bring him if he is going to be a benchwarmer. For all I know he isnt injured. They were saying he wasnt ready yet, but now it has been over a month since he arrived.

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
This guy is hands down the best goalkeeper in Turkey right now, it's not even close. Great pickup by the board. Hopefully we can work out a deal with Sevilla at the end of the season to buy his contract

1 - 20 of 22 Posts