Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Monthly, weekly, daily or even hourly ("Prietenii stiu de ce") ranking of the worst Club Owners.

2008-04-21

1) Adrian Mititelu (U. Craiova)
2) Gigi Becali (Steaua & always a crowd's favorite)
3) Marian Iancu (Poli)
4) Gheorghe Stefan (C. Piatra Neamt - He'll always remain in the hearts of Romanian fans for some of the most precious moments in Romanian football, though his best moments are past him)
5) Adrian Porumboiu (Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde)
6) Borcea (Dinamo & idem as G. Stefan with the exception that he'll surely rise in the rankings in the future. There's hope for him)
7) Marius Stan (Otelul. He's not there with the big boys, but he tries from time to time)

·
Registered
70,197 Posts
Obviously Mititelu takes the lead. His pearl about the blat in 1973 was phucking great :howler:

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We should make a ranking for Liga II as well. There are some unknown talents there that await impatiently to be exposed.

·
Registered
9,263 Posts
:D we need good scouts, a real gem could be somewhere out there and we don't know him and his huge "talent" in saying stupid things every now and then. like all this "next hagi" talk we have to find out who could be our next Becali...although like with Hagi i doubt there is anybody who has as much "talent" as Becali :pp

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Horrible thread to have, but sadly it fits right in:moan:. I´m all for taking problems with humour:pp

I don´t see Mititelu as nearly as bad as Becali, Borcea, Iancu or Copos. First of all he isn´t involved in dirty stuff(at least as far as i know) and second he doesn´t hurt his own team as Becali or Dinamo´s officials.

For me the worst is Netoiu by far.

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Boy, how could I forgot Netoiu? Maybe because he's been out of the picture for so long. There's also Staicu, the Ceaucescu admirer. Tho, I don't know whether he's still involved in football.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
I don't get why this is so bad what Mititelu did...but ok :rollani: Personally if he gets CFR to kiss our feet, kudos to him.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
The fact that you guys ACTUALLY believe him tells me how you guys still haven't learned about the declarations made in Romanian football. This is a psychological war with Steaua not with CFR..only those who choose to not see past this tiny 1973 detail sees it as an attack at CFR...he's just slapping them at the same time.

Mititelu knows how to screw the press around. He does it all the time...after all he owns an important regional newspaper himself. It's Mititelu's dream to beat Steaua, especially now and to beat Dinamo in Bucharest. He will not throw it, he's just screwing with Steaua's psyche.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Let's be serious the pearl was started by a declaration by Muresan who said CFR's only chance to win the title this season is in Craiova. This after he said last season after they beat us 5-1 that Craiova is a youth team without any talent. This also after he accused us of getting money from Steaua. The players are very close to Mititelu since he spends a lot of time among them.

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
I don´t think anybody here believes him, but these aren´t things to fool around with. One should always play to win, and a club owner shouldn´t use his club good name like this, even if it is a bluff

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
He never said he won't play to win...

You can listen to the declaration here..the whole thing.
http://www.editie.ro/mod.php?mod=stiri&idcat=7&idstire=64017&video=1

Mititelu said he was going to run for mayor just to screw with the current mayor and now he just declared he won't. I think we'd all love to not do this "circus" in Romanian football but unfortunately they are all the same. That's why I think this topic is really just about what's bad about Romanian football and we should just avoid it and focus on the games.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Now this is a pearl:
http://www.gsp.ro/stire/oltenii-vor-ca-steaua-sa-ia-titlul-65302.html

Gigi Becali:
"Nu vreau sa mai am emotiile pe care le-am avut la jocul de la Galati. Cred ca vom cistiga miine cu Poli. Avem prima sansa, dar se poate intimpla orice. Avantajul nostru este acela ca putem face si un egal, astfel ca presiunea nu mai e atit de mare.

Afirmatiile lui Mititelu? El este un om foarte corect, sufletist! Majoritatea oltenilor vor ca Steaua sa cistige campionatul. Sper ca patronul Universitatii sa le faca pe plac si sa bage echipa a doua in cazul in care cei de la Cluj nu-si cer scuze!

Ambitia lor cea mai mare nu este sa bata Steaua, ci pe Dinamo. Nu cred ca este vreun tertip al lui Mititelu! Nu cred in comploturi. Nici macar relatia de rudenie dintre Eugen Trica si Ilie Balaci nu ma pune pe ginduri. Si Balaci o vrea pe Steaua campioana! "

·
Registered
70,197 Posts
Netoiu is a football terrorist.

I forgot that Ilie Balaci´s daughter is married with Eugen Trica. Here you have a link between U Craiova and CFR :D

·
Registered
70,197 Posts
Fat ass Marian Iancu: "If there are proofs Steaua should be relegated" (he forgets Steaua can lose points but not relegate)

Gigi "the genius" Becali: "What does this Iancu want now? He should care about his things because I can order a condemnation for him too"

This couple has won some points in the ranking :D

·
Registered
25,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
They got the cake this round, though Iancu must have gotten the biggest slice of the cake considering the obvious :)

·
Registered
70,197 Posts
Gigi Becali: "I´ll transfer Bilica to Steaua if he says for how much money he did the penalty against CFR"

:howler: 5 points more for Gigi there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts